Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@#$^%*$&^($&$

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife recently had a medical exam in a NWF medical facility and on the forms was a check box for if you’ve had the Covid shots. She left it blank but the people at the front desk refused to let her proceed without the Covid shot question filled out.

When she told me I assumed it was for some type of uncompliance database. She asked the masked tubs of lard at the front desk but they had no idea they said. What if people just check yes when they haven’t had it though?

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wife recently had a medical exam in a NWF medical facility and on the forms was a check box for if you’ve had the Covid shots. She left it blank but the people at the front desk refused to let her proceed without the Covid shot question filled out.

When she told me I assumed it was for some type of uncompliance database. She asked the masked tubs of lard at the front desk but they had no idea they said. What if people just check yes when they haven’t had it though?
    They are trying to figure out HOW TO GET US-PUREBLOODS...Its NOT paranoia IF ITS TRUE

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get sick and you're not up to date on all of your boosters and MEDICARE and private health insurance is not gonna pay!
    And the people that have been denied medical care because they did not get the shots. Denied organ transplants etc.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    If im not on a few list Id be surprised and disappointed :)

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Get sick and you're not up to date on all of your boosters and MEDICARE and private health insurance is not gonna pay!
    honestly,,, don't smoke,drink,I exercise,eat right ,NO HEALTH issues ThankYou. OH and I have not been vaccinated in over 20 years. NO flu in over 20 yr. Rare hangover from a bit of beer thru the years. Stopped that completely. I take NO medicine except what herbs and such as I Know Neccessary for HEALTH. I do get my blood work 2x a year at VA. So far,GOD WILLING, I have not ever used medicare. Will NOT ,IF I can Help it.

90% of health issues are due to 1. diet. 2. exerrcise. 3 vaccines..ie. do you let an UNHEALTHY doctor tell you what meds to take??????

imo.. Insurance is a SCAM. Why? The system is designed to make you dependent on Insurance VIA

STUPID HIGH COST OF MODERN MEDICINE.
    INSURANCE ALSO DELEGATES YOUR RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR HEALTH AND MAKES YOU MORE LACKADASIAL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
    MAKES IT EASIER TO HAVE BAD HABITS, NOT TAKE CARE OF ...Why? I am insured.

OFTEN the best things for your HEALTH and WELL BEING are NOT insured. Acupunture,chiropractic,natropaths,,herbalists, ect ... Things that Promote Health ,wellbeing and personal responsiblity.

Personal Responsiblity ,,ie. ME.. told me NO 2 VACCINES. Result..> HEALTH.
    The only people I know who get the flu ,,GET THE FLU SHOT.
    I have treated my own skin cancer via the JOE TIPPIN CANCER PROTOCOL. Worked on Me, My Mothers Ovarian Cancer and My brothers WIFEs Breast Cancer. There is a GunSmith on here who also has used with success. OH...ITS STUPID CHEAP TO DO<

BIGPHARMA,,,IMO is Evil and only works for REPEAT BIZNESS.. Creates HIGH COSTS TO FORCE ALL TO BE INSURED.. Insurance then only follows BIGPHARMA AND BIGPHARMA TRAINED DOCTORS TO KEEP YOU IN THEIR $$$$ LOOP OF TREATMENT.

DANG... And the coffee hasn't even kicked in this am....
    FOLKS....EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE,PRAY AND MEDITATE.
    YOUR GOOD HEALTH WILL FOLLOW

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Faucci and the CDC said MONTHS ago you can no longer say you are vaccinated if you are not up to date on your boosters. Less than 12% of Americans are currently technically vaccinated from COVID today and up to date on ALL their boosters. Keep in mind you are SUPPOSED to get a booster two to three times a year FOREVER or until COVID doesn’t exist anymore. My family has not been vaccinated and never will.

Top Bottom