• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There is no middle ground. You're either in or out. Stand, or fall by the wayside.
    Reminds me of something Thomas Jefferson said.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

The part that should really get your attention is the dwindling number of people you interact with in real life that still blindly accepts the covid narrative.

The internet is all bullshit. What you see with your own eyes is reality.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not making light of your situation, but it is been released as fact for decades that alcoholics have the circulatory systems of children. Hence, I find Wild Turkey more stimulating than aspirin. Just fun :D back to the show.
    I prefer a wheated whiskey like Weller or Rebel yell,or Pappy van winkle
    but strait clear homemade is my go to

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reminds me of something Thomas Jefferson said.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

The part that should really get your attention is the dwindling number of people you interact with in real life that still blindly accepts the covid narrative.

The internet is all bullshit. What you see with your own eyes is reality.
    One if my favorites. Those are actually the words of Samuel Adams. Quite appropriate throughout the ages, IMO. Man, if 'ol Sam can see what's going on now, he's sure not resting in peace. I like his beers, too.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    the DEEPSTATE CREATES PROBLEMS THEY MAKE MONEY,GAIN POWER TO SOLVE... HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF PHIZER DOING ITS THING.

IT IS FUNNY....

predictions plz
    SUICIDE BY
    1. MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.

2. MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS VIA A MACHINE GUN HE HAD IN BASEMENT

3. TIED WEIGHTS AROUND HIS FEET AND JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE.

4. GOUGED HIS OWN EYES OUT,BROKE HIS OWN FINGERS THEN DROWNED HIMSELF IN THE BATHTUBE

5.??????? GET CREATIVE

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IT IS FUNNY....

predictions plz
    SUICIDE BY
    1. MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.

2. MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS VIA A MACHINE GUN HE HAD IN BASEMENT

3. TIED WEIGHTS AROUND HIS FEET AND JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE.

4. GOUGED HIS OWN EYES OUT,BROKE HIS OWN FINGERS THEN DROWNED HIMSELF IN THE BATHTUBE

5.??????? GET CREATIVE
    5. Self inflicted gun shot to back with a suppressed assault pistol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I just hope people can reflect to when we were threatened with anal swabs to test for the virus. Shortly after we were told to double up and wear two masks.
    Our population is mentally sick. So many of us lack the ability to calculate and analyze a situation. We lack leadership on ALL FRONTS
    fixed it for you

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    TruDat.... I guess SELF CULLING AMONGST PROPAGANDIZED ZOMBIES IS REAL... They are still getting boosters....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. UNfortunately ,while in THEIR presence,,shedding happens. I have seen several PHIZER documents stating this fact.. TRAGIC,EVIL, May GOD make them all pay. WE don't seem to do shit

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TruDat.... I guess SELF CULLING AMONGST PROPAGANDIZED ZOMBIES IS REAL... They are still getting boosters....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. UNfortunately ,while in THEIR presence,,shedding happens. I have seen several PHIZER documents stating this fact.. TRAGIC,EVIL, May GOD make them all pay. WE don't seem to do shit
    I dont think active retribution is the right move. That wont stop it from happening again.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I dont think active retribution is the right move. That wont stop it from happening again.
    ACTIVE RETRIBUTION? imo that is the DOJ.. Prosecuting big pharma,fake media and the politicians RESPONSIBLE for this travesty. imo hanging is called for after Proper enforcing of the laws.

Top Bottom