• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I had a dear old high school friend die of a heart attack last week. Had another friend’s brother die of a heart attack. These guys were in their mid 60s with no prior problems.
    I did some reading and heart attacks were up 29% in 2022.
    Apparently Covid, and to a lesser extent the vaccine, can cause blood clots that can settle in the heart or even the brain and cause death.
    Kinda concerning.

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had a dear old high school friend die of a heart attack last week. Had another friend’s brother die of a heart attack. These guys were in their mid 60s with no prior problems.
    Apparently Covid, and to a lesser extent the vaccine, can cause blood clots that can settle in the heart or even the brain and cause death.
    Kinda concerning.
    I hear you ... Research more. Your correct..but leave out Covid.. Amplify the VACCINE. I never heard of myocarditis before the vaccine. Check the stats and get back to me. Thousands need to hang for CRIMES against humanity for the Fake Vaccine...aka KILLSHOT

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I hear you ... Research more. Your correct..but leave out Covid.. Amplify the VACCINE. I never heard of myocarditis before the vaccine. Check the stats and get back to me. Thousands need to hang for CRIMES against humanity for the Fake Vaccine...aka KILLSHOT

I don’t have a research dept. I only know what I read and it said what I posted above.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kinda concerning.
    Here you go... MUST WATCH (just don't be eating spaghetti at the same time!). I've never done any embalming... usually in too big of a hurry : ), but if the people in the video are legit...

My take is, the vaccine my not have the same effect on everyone. But, depending on blood type or other genetic factors... SO, were the two you mentioned vaccinated?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I don’t have a research dept. I only know what I read and it said what I posted above.

You have to be careful as to what you read and what the resource is. Most anything coming from the CDC and other government-funded health officials and agencies is a load of manure. Their sole job is to push these vaccines. Also, bear in mind, these are not COVID specific vaccines. They do not target any one particular virus. Additionally, these vaccines were never put through the timely and proper clinical trials to which other vaccines have had to be subjected. Myocardia has been rampant since these vaccines have been used and even some young kids have been affected with it.

Again, be very careful as to what you read and where that information comes from. You have to really dig to find credible and factual information as much of it has been censored from the public domains.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I work at a company that required all 16,000 employees to get vaccinated and zero heart attacks I dunno maybe it picks and chooses who it wants to attack . Just sayin
    WAIT... 16,000 employees and no DEATHS in the last year? Because I have first-hand knowledge that the causes of death listed on Certificates of Death can be COMPLETELY bogus... ESPECIALLY when someone has an ass to cover.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well if the proof is there that vaccines cause heart attacks and strokes where do I sign up
    WAIT... 16,000 employees and no DEATHS in the last year? Because I have first-hand knowledge that the causes of death listed on Certificates of Death can be COMPLETELY bogus... ESPECIALLY when someone has an ass to cover.
    Actually 3/10 are bogus and have been for the past 100 years . What’s new ?

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I got covid Christmas of 2020 and into 2021. It did a number on my heart to the point where I was walking around with a halter monitor for 6 weeks so they could get the numbers. It cleared up, but I'm sure my ticker aged 10+ years in that time period. My heart rate would elevate to 180+bpm just by standing in the shower. Talked with a prominent cardiologist that I was remodelling his home, he said that he'd seen quite a bit of scarring on hearts from covid, and that it wasn't overly uncommon for it to attack different organs. Might be Joe's kidneys, Karen's liver, or Bob's heart, but it was doing insane stuff to random people. That was all before the vaccine was getting pushed hard. Had a close friend of mine who was 49 pass last weekend from a heart attack. He was vax'd and still got covid a couple months ago. Kinda wonder if it might be related. Who knows.
    When a virus is manipulated and basically redesigned in a lab, and it gets unleashed upon the populace, there's no telling what it will morph into or do.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    McCullough and Malone talked about this in some videos I have watched. QC is not that great in the factories, some batches more potent, not kept cold enough etc. some lot numbers also appear to be worse (more concentrated) than others etc. so much information out there now not sure how they keep the charade going.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    same here, i never heard of it either.... but i have lost count a long time ago of the "died suddenly" with no known pre-conditions articles in the last 2 yrs

damn fauci and the cdc and the governments for pushing this crap

Latest posts

Top Bottom