• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MauserLarry

Master
    No you loan them money, and you dont see them again!
    RR-I laughed my ass off when I read this. I knew an old boy that every time I saw him he hit me up for a 20. Never occurred to him to pay me back. Well, one day he hit me up for a $100 and I started not to let him have it but I did an he dodged me till the day he died. Probably the best 100 I ever spent!

Alexe8687

Shooter
    Marlin 30aw in 3030, synthetic furniture, bead front sight, with optic rail $250
    (Bought for a conversion project and found out I'm an idiot needed a different starting caliber )

Cva 450 bushmaster, 3 full boxes of ammo , 2 boxes hornady, one box federal (not looking to separate the ammo out)
    $300

Also have several boxes of 6.5 creedmoor, no longer have the rifle so sale or trade 80 rounds of hornady . 39 rounds of wwb 125 grain with 20 pieces of once fired brass. $100 ( well under cost pre pandemic craziness)

One box 20 rounds leverevolution 450 marlin , 325 grain ftx ( bought at gander mt before they closed when I picked up a few boxes of 45/70 and got this on accident ). Wouldnt mind trading for a box of 444 or 45/70 or $30

On the rifles, must have fl drivers license, prefer cwp or mil Id.
    Still available? Location?

xenscott

Expert
    Interstate transfer has to go through FFL whether long gun or pistol. You are allowed to purchase a long gun out of state but must be a dealer with FFL. Don’t anybody get in trouble. If a deal is TOO good, be careful.

Jdcujo

Master
    Interstate transfer has to go through FFL whether long gun or pistol. You are allowed to purchase a long gun out of state but must be a dealer with FFL. Don’t anybody get in trouble. If a deal is TOO good, be careful.
    Trust me I'm aware. And also stated in the initial post only selling to individual with fl license and prefer cwp. Or mil on orders.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom