• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    It seems to me that a Constitutional Carry person would be the first to be noticed, disarmed, weapon stolen maybe, harmed in a situation where protection is most needed. I'm very open to being schooled to a different way of thinking on CC. If CC means you get to legally walk around with an AR or AK slung over your shoulder, I wouldn't do that anyway. Or I wouldn't open carry a hand gun. I like carrying incognito. I think it gives me an edge over the bad guy/gal. What am I missing?

Last edited:

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It seems to me that a Constitutional Carry person would be the first to be noticed, disarmed, weapon stolen maybe harmed in a situation where protection is most needed. I'm very open to being schooled to a different way of thinking on CC. If CC means you get to legally walk around with an AR or AK slung over your shoulder, I would do that anyway. Or I wouldn't open carry a hand gun. I like carrying incognito. I think it gives me an edge over the bad guy/gal. What am I missing?
    Constitutional Carry "allows" you to conceal carry without a permit.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It seems to me that a Constitutional Carry person would be the first to be noticed, disarmed, weapon stolen maybe harmed in a situation where protection is most needed. I'm very open to being schooled to a different way of thinking on CC. If CC means you get to legally walk around with an AR or AK slung over your shoulder, I would do that anyway. Or I wouldn't open carry a hand gun. I like carrying incognito. I think it gives me an edge over the bad guy/gal. What am I missing?
    Concealed carry does give an edge sometimes. Go to a state where they already have open carry and your eyes will be opened to the truth. The NRA sold us a bill of lies to get the concealed legislation started. They went first to the states that already had open carry and got the concealed carry legislation passed easily... taking away gun rights and being pro-registration and pro-big brother. And then the NRA went to the hard states and said "look what these guys have, don't you want it too". With Constitutional Carry, men are now taking back what was always theirs, a God given right, not government given or NRA given (the NRA is a federal government creation, look that up, all you guys that think the NRA has your back and is anti-registration. You are already registered as an NRA member). "Shall not be infringed".. at all. Read the Bill of Rights. It's your right.

Last edited:

Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It seems to me that a Constitutional Carry person would be the first to be noticed, disarmed, weapon stolen maybe harmed in a situation where protection is most needed. I'm very open to being schooled to a different way of thinking on CC. If CC means you get to legally walk around with an AR or AK slung over your shoulder, I wouldn't do that anyway. Or I wouldn't open carry a hand gun. I like carrying incognito. I think it gives me an edge over the bad guy/gal. What am I missing?

Yep. But I don’t think there will be a drastic change here in people. I see so few “open carry” folks as it is.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    For me - -> I would never OC unless engaged in hunting,fishing, ATV/UTV'ing or similar.
    PERIOD !! ---- SAWMAN
    And that's why it was such an easy decision for Alabama, I'm sure. Plenty of guys there already legally open carrying everywhere outdoors with and without registered concealed carry, with no "wild west" problems

850guy

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whether or not its voted in is yet to be decided, but it has been brought to the table.

Attachments

• 9D09BD76-8F8F-4C0A-B93B-42D95EFFEF17.jpeg
      9D09BD76-8F8F-4C0A-B93B-42D95EFFEF17.jpeg
      386.1 KB · Views: 67

Boardfeet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can a business owner still prohibit weapons in their place of business?
    Yes a business is private property. Any owner can prohibit firearms in their place of business. However they do not have the right to physically search you. All they can do is place a sign, that says NO FIREARMS. If they were to see your weapon, then they could ask you to leave. They could have a metal detector at the entrance as well and not allow entrance that way. This is what the Saenger Theater does.

Top Bottom