DK Firearms

Complete DSG AR15 Upper w/SS Rock Creek Barrel, Seekins MCSR Rail - Naples, FL - $600

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m located in the Naples, FL area. Will consider shipping.

This is an upper I’ve had for several years. When I lived in Maryland, this was going to be a backup. It is a complete upper including an WMD NiB BCG and a milspec charging handle. The BCG did see some use a few years ago but likely less than 50 rounds. I just ran it a time or two to check function on my existing BCM upper when I first got it. The upper itself has not been fired. The following description is the original wording from DSGs posting at the time. The upper includes a DSG upper receiver, the Rock Creek barrel and a Seekins Precision MCSR keymod rail. Rather than change the rail, I’m looking to sell as all my other furniture is M-Lok. No sights/optics included.

DSG Arms
    Through a partnership with Seekins Precision we are proud to introduce a limited run of our Custom DSG Uppers. These uppers were built with our customers in mind, bringing together some of the most popular features known to the AR platform.

Specs:

Barrel: 16" Rock Creek Stainless Steel w/ 1:8 twist and 5R rifling - Medium Contour - .850 diameter before gas block - .700 diameter after gas block
    Caliber: 5.56MM
    Milspec 7075 Aluminum Upper Receiver w/ DSG Logo Engraved
    Type 3 Class 2 Anodized
    Mid Length gas system
    Barrel dimpled for correct gas block position - does not allow for any movement
    Seekins 15" MCSR Rail
    Keymod Slots at 3, 6 and 9 O'clock Positions
    6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
    6 QD Push Button Socket Locations
    Seamless 1 Piece Free Float Design For A Monolithic Appearance
    Threaded ½ x 28 w/ A2 Flash Suppressor w/ Crush Washer Installed
    Total weight 3.8lbs

The Seekins Precision Modular Combat Suppressor Rail (MCSR) is an incredibly lightweight and very comfortable modular rail system designed with suppressors in mind. It features a full 1.8" internal diameter, allowing easy attachment and removal of QD suppressors, even inside the rail, while protecting your hands from suppressor burn. The full length M1913 rail is now integral to the hand guard, giving you rock-solid peace of mind to mount sights and optics. The side slots now utilize the new KeyMOD system, allowing a wide array of accessories to be quickly and easily mounted, no more having to align hardware from inside the rail! Simply slide the accessory into the key hole, push it forward, and tighten it down.The Seekins Precision MCSR is manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum and Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized in matte black to military specifications.

Brand Seekins Precision
    Finish Anodized - Black
    Material 6061-T6 Aluminum
    Platform AR-15
    Profile Round
    Top Rail Continuous
    Type Free Float - 1 Piece
    Accessory Attachment KeyMod
    Barrel Nut Proprietary - Included
    Dimensions 15" L
    Inner Diameter 1.8" W

One thing to note, the barrel is a Rock Creek barrel. When these first came out, there was some question/confusion because the barrel is marked 5.56 RF (for Radical Firearms). The backstory is that RF backed out of the deal and then Seekins picked them up and profiled them for this combo with DSG. They have been confirmed however as Rock Creek barrels with 5R rifling.

The link for the WMD BCG is shown below.

https://www.wmdguns.com/shop/bolt-c...arrier-group-nib-x-nickel-boron-polished.html

Happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures if wanted.

Attachments

• d1.jpg
      d1.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 27
    • d2.jpg
      d2.jpg
      40.5 KB · Views: 26
    • d3.jpg
      d3.jpg
      44.7 KB · Views: 27
    • d4.jpg
      d4.jpg