Target Sports

Coming to the vice presidency near you...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, they've pretty much reached the point that they will not hide their agenda/intent. Why not? They aren't meeting any resistance...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    America could get debt free real F'n quick if it would just let the bankrupt corrupt libtard infested cesspool California go back to Mexico. It was Mexico's not much more than 100 years ago anyways... It would ultimately serve to fire every single California legislator and would assure Republican victories in every Federal election for several decades afterwards

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I left culifornistanlibdemturdia in 2004. Best decision I have EVER made! They have poked the bear one time to many. The time is now, vote all incumbent candidates out. Left or right... I say we defund the federal gubmint and return power to states. Put all the lifers in DC back to the workforce and let them discover how much eggs, milk and produce ACTUALLY cost. When you think was the last time any of them filled up a gas tank and used their own credit card to pay, or actuallyneeded to go insideand pay with cash? Screw 'em all.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I left culifornistanlibdemturdia in 2004. Best decision I have EVER made! They have poked the bear one time to many. The time is now, vote all incumbent candidates out. Left or right... I say we defund the federal gubmint and return power to states. Put all the lifers in DC back to the workforce and let them discover how much eggs, milk and produce ACTUALLY cost. When you think was the last time any of them filled up a gas tank and used their own credit card to pay, or actuallyneeded to go insideand pay with cash? Screw 'em all.
    I left in 2002. California was a real commie-topia even then

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I left CA in 1986 and moved to Georgia.

Edited to add: I never had any particular desire to live in CA, but the Presidio of San Francisco was my final army duty station before I separated. I stayed another 5 years afterward, then moved on.

Last edited:

JMC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have never been that far west and have no desire to go. Sell California back to Mexico and use the funds to build the wall. And of course all of the leftist, woke, confused, and destructive members of our government should move there before we sell it.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The only problem with that plan is losing the Port in Long Beach and key military bases...Especially since losing control of the Panama Canal! :mad: If it wasn't for that I would be all for getting rid of all the left coast states and their related problems.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have never been that far west and have no desire to go. Sell California back to Mexico and use the funds to build the wall. And of course all of the leftist, woke, confused, and destructive members of our government should move there before we sell it.
    Hell don't try to sell it to them. Give it to them along with doubling our aid for a few years. Would still be a great deal for us.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just dig a ditch on the California border, wide and deep enough that no vehicle can cross it. The desert will kill the walkers. Station a BP sniper team in a guard tower every 500 yards. No wall needed. Anybody hardy or skilled enough to get over that 30 foot deep ditch, outrun a 30 round mag and then walk across Death Valley can stick around. Mexico shoots trespassers on their southern border and nobody cares, so why can't we? This is our HOMEland. If the trespassers were in our HOME we could shoot them legally... so it's not much of a stretch. Border Patrol carries guns for a reason. Untie their hands. It's like Vietnam... if we gotta get permission to shoot first, what's the use... guns aren't a deterrent unless instantaneous deadly force is on the table

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The only problem with that plan is losing the Port in Long Beach and key military bases...Especially since losing control of the Panama Canal! :mad: If it wasn't for that I would be all for getting rid of all the left coast states and their related problems.
    Base them all out of Alaska and Hawaii. California ain't needed. Alaska is 2.2 times the size of Texas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-210618.png
      Screenshot_20220830-210618.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 58

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Bride says send puff the magic dragon to the border. Fly em 24/7.
    Do like China did and put life size drawings of our enemy's aircraft carriers on the ground in the desert for legit aerial gunnery practice and scare the crap out of everybody around the whole world while we're mowing down trespassers

Screenshot_20220831-004048.png

Last edited:

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Do like China did and put life size drawings of our enemies aircraft carriers on the ground in the desert for legit aerial gunnery practice and scare the crap out of everybody around the whole world while we're mowing down trespassers

View attachment 182065
    Range A-78 at Eglin used to have APC's, tanks, train cars, and other vehicles there for us to use as aerial gunnery targets. We also used magnesium flares and old 20mm ammo cans and grenade boxes for floating targets out in the Gulf for aerial gunnery practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom