• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Every time I think that Comifornia can't do anything for stupid I get corrected.

I read this in my latest issue of the "Washington Examiner":

The City of Berkley determined that a homeless encampment at the corner of 8th Street and Harrison Ave. was a fire hazard. The city notified the campers that the site would be temporarily closed for cleaning. Homeless advocates went to federal court and got a restraining order to stop the city. The city appealed and the judge came up with a detailed plan on how the homeless camp could be cleaned.

This is the plan the judge came up with:

The city of Berkley has to put all the homeless up in a motel for the duration of the cleaning, and the motel has to accept the campers pets as well. All tents owned by the homeless have to be cleaned and stored by the city, and if any tent is deemed too unsanitary to be saved , the city must purchase a new tent for the homeless person. And, of course, the city had to inform the campers that the removal was only temporary and they had the right to move back to the camping site after the cleaning was completed.

No wonder Cali has almost 1/3 of the homeless population of the entire U.S. and wants more Federal funds to deal with the problem!

Don't ya just love it, go Comifornia.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read most of the people who bought tickets for the Army/Navy Football Game had lost their hotel reservations because the state of New York (if I'm remembering right) put homeless illegals up in the hotels they had reservations in.

All this crap is amazing what we've become as a society. Almost full Libtard.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    When you hear "California becomes the first state to ______________", REST ASSURED that it is some idiotic policy that NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONSIDER!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I left CULIFORNIALIBDEMTURDISTAN in 2004. the straw that broke the camels back funny enough was in Berzerkley where i was living at the time. the city council made it policy to no longer refer to peoples animals as "pets" as it implied ownership of the poor animal and must have hurt their feelings something terrible. henceforth in all their liberal knee jerk reaction, all animals, by ALL city employees would ONLY be referred to as "domesticated companion animals". you would get a warning in your permanent file for a first offense. 2nd, a weeks administrative leave. 3rd, week suspension without pay and 4th, termination. i kid you not. my bosses wife was the auditor for the city of Berzerkley. the smartest decision i ever made was packing up my crap and hauling ass outta there!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read most of the people who bought tickets for the Army/Navy Football Game had lost their hotel reservations because the state of New York (if I'm remembering right) put homeless illegals up in the hotels they had reservations in.

Where is Gillette Stadium?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't doubt that you read that, but I do have to wonder why the state of New York got hotel rooms in Massachusettes.

Kommiefornia.
    NewYorkistan.
    Assachusettes.

All infected by libtards. The residents, who can still afford to, flee to somewhat “free” states like Florida and Texas.

Why? Because they can’t say “pet”, and they insist on “bum magnet” policies, subsidized by Federal money: A.K.A. “Tax money from other states”.

They are LEECHES on the Federal system.

I want my damn money back...

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yup, it's true. That was also an article in the same Washington Examiner issue where I cited the Berkley wisdom.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I dont seem to find anything on what is mentioned in the original thread, but I did read an article that the city was ramping up garbage pickup and had city workers out cleaning up the trash.

Was at lunch the other day and staring out the window at a panhandler. Car gave him a bottled drink. He drank it and threw it in the ditch. There was another street walker and when he finished his drink he threw it in the ditch. Homeless or not, you aren't incapable of holding onto your trash until you find a disposal. The car in front of me at the red light leaving threw her trash out the window.

It's just sad. Observed so much in just 15 minutes and this goes on everywhere all day and night.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I dont seem to find anything on what is mentioned in the original thread, but I did read an article that the city was ramping up garbage pickup and had city workers out cleaning up the trash.

Was at lunch the other day and staring out the window at a panhandler. Car gave him a bottled drink. He drank it and threw it in the ditch. There was another street walker and when he finished his drink he threw it in the ditch. Homeless or not, you aren't incapable of holding onto your trash until you find a disposal. The car in front of me at the red light leaving threw her trash out the window.

It's just sad. Observed so much in just 15 minutes and this goes on everywhere all day and night.
    Decline of civilization, heartbreaking to witness.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

and solvable by a government with testicles, which leaves this queer dominated administration out.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

and solvable by a government with testicles, which leaves this queer dominated administration out.

Exactly. The litter-bug mentality is a huge middle-finger lack of respect to EVERYONE ELSE.
    I’m not talking about “green” policies. I’m talking about the simple act of throwing your own Garbage into a public space for someone else to pick up.

If I was a cop for a day, right? I’d arrest, quite painfully, litterers, slow-pokes in the left lane, and those who park in handicapped spots without handicapped tags/placards. Then, at night, I’d enforce, also quite painfully for the perpetrators, QUIET HOURS violations.

See the trend? Don’t be a disrespectful SOB in public spaces.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Exactly. The litter-bug mentality is a huge middle-finger lack of respect to EVERYONE ELSE.
    I’m not talking about “green” policies. I’m talking about the simple act of throwing your own Garbage into a public space for someone else to pick up.

If I was a cop for a day, right? I’d arrest, quite painfully, litterers, slow-pokes in the left lane, and those who park in handicapped spots without handicapped tags/placards. Then, at night, I’d enforce, also quite painfully for the perpetrators, QUITE HOURS violations.

See the trend? Don’t be a disrespectful SOB in public spaces.
    once the little laws , rules and timehonored traditions break, then you see the broken windows, graffiti, bums and thieves , drug dealers, punks, whores, you know the rest..

another liberal city in decline

Latest posts

Top Bottom