DK Firearms

Collection of 73 guns for sale - Locked (reach out to the OP directly)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $50-$1,700
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am assisting a widow in liquidating the gun collection of my friend who was a retired LEO in Panama City. The list of 73 guns includes handguns, shotguns, and rifles. There are no AR-15s, 1911s, or Glocks. There are several Savage combination guns and two Drillings. There are several antique lever action rifles and muskets. The PDF document includes multiple pictures of each gun, so to make it easier I will send the list as an attachment to the email of all who request it. A cover letter will be included with details, terms, etc. At this point I am limiting to Florida private sales, but some of the collector items may eventually require out of state sales through FFL. Once the list has been thinned out I will list them individually here (probably in a couple of weeks). If you would like to receive the list please give me your email address. Thanks to all for helping this widow.
    PM sent.Thanks.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    FYI- I got the list.

There is a lot in there. Prices are all over the place, some low, some high, some just right.

There are a lot of collectibles in there, and they are hard to value from pictures.

It is definitely worth a look.

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am assisting a widow in liquidating the gun collection of my friend who was a retired LEO in Panama City. The list of 73 guns includes handguns, shotguns, and rifles. There are no AR-15s, 1911s, or Glocks. There are several Savage combination guns and two Drillings. There are several antique lever action rifles and muskets. The PDF document includes multiple pictures of each gun, so to make it easier I will send the list as an attachment to the email of all who request it. A cover letter will be included with details, terms, etc. At this point I am limiting to Florida private sales, but some of the collector items may eventually require out of state sales through FFL. Once the list has been thinned out I will list them individually here (probably in a couple of weeks). If you would like to receive the list please give me your email address. Thanks to all for helping this widow.
    i would like the list
    dwh11021956@yahoo.com
    thanks

DETROIT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FYI- I got the list.

There is a lot in there. Prices are all over the place, some low, some high, some just right.

There are a lot of collectibles in there, and they are hard to value from pictures.

It is definitely worth a look.

would you post it?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom