• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    He's also been seen wearing a Fidel Castro shirt. I think it's time to kick this hood rat out of the country and drop him back off in his homeland of Africa!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Kaepernick has done absolutely nothing for the causes he claims to care about. In case you didn’t know this, he was also accused of raping three different women on three separate occasions while in college.
    Let this serve as a demand to Kaepernick: How about you donate $500,000 (2% of income) to any charity you see fit to help homeless veterans. He is set to make $19 million dollars each year until 2020. I dare you to actually put your money where your mouth is.BLM activists are thugs that vandalize cities and collect welfare checks while our veterans are sleeping under a bridge overpass because they fought for Kaepernick to have the freedom to utter ignorant remarks like he did.

AND A RECENT MUSLIM CONVERT ALSO...PLANNING ON A TRADITIONAL MUSLIM WEDDING WITH HIS MUSLIM M-TV GIRLFRIEND....

Dan1612

Master
    Never heard of her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Close eyed beady eyed little creep. Smoke that scumbag along with all his other "brothers" . He sucks anyway

IronBeard

Master
    Whaaa, I don't know who my daddy be, and don't like my mamma. Take your millions, and you new muslim girl, and move to a muslim country.

I'm sure he'll be cheered on the left coast, but show up in Pittsburgh or Cleveland and he gonna need the po-po just to make it to/from the game.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    From all reports, he's scheduled to be in the Canadian League next year...

Funny, the Dallas Cowboy's couldn't put a sticker on their helmet to commemorate the 5 officers
    killed by a BLM activist, but Colin won't be punished for what he is doing??

I think the Cowboy's oughta put the sticker on anyway and give the NFL the bird.

Idoono

Master
    I would like to see this asshat playing in a game.....and his offensive line refusing to block for him. Let him get his ass creamed till he can't stand up. Then he will have a valid excuse.

Idoono

Welldoya

Master
    The 49'ers should be playing to an empty stadium until they get rid of this creep.
    I am so sick of these privileged morons doing this kind of BS because they think it's cool. Screw them.

IronBeard

Master
    Agree. If people wouldn't pay to see this crap, they wouldn't be doing it.

Dan1612

Master
    Agree. If people wouldn't pay to see this crap, they wouldn't be doing it.
    Yup, I don't watch football. Well, except for army navy. I do think people should boycott this jerk's team, until they boot his stupid ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Actually, I have been told, by secutity folks, that Krapinicki is a December 2015 Muzzie convert, he is a radical Hadji and a lot of this is similar to Clay becoming a Black Muzzie, if you will think back. The news media will not report his conversion because they might be considered racist, but of course Muslim is not a race at all. His girlfriend is Egyptian and a Muslim Brotherhood suporter, follower, a radical blogger. They both are of interest to security folks.

We shall see.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    when did these overpaid asswipes, playing a game, think we give a crap what they think about oppression, global warming, chemtrails, or anything other than how good they are at their sport?

did I care what bronco nagurski thought about politics when he was breaking faces? no
    did I care what jim brown thought about war when he was breaking rushing records? no
    did I care what roman Gabriel thought about immigration when he threw a 107 yrd pass? no

dang sure don't care what this dipshidiot thinks either...
    mark my words, he will be playing for someone else next year...probably canadian..

I have quit watching all sports except for nascar , womens volleyball and full contact chess....

I hope someone targets his knee....and steals his girlfriend ..and pimps her out....

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Just a attention seeking has been. He can't hack it on the field with the big boys. He is a disrespectful POS that should just be ignored. He will fall into the void of obsecurity.

Zeroed in

Master
    I thought they (players) had contracts which included about their conduct and sportsmanship, violations could result in being dropped from team.
    That's exactly what they need to do with this turd. Fire his ungrateful ass.

IronBeard

Master
    The contracts are unbelievable any more, to the point many coaches don't have a say. We all see guys that ought to be benched and ask ourselves, "Why not?" It's because they have a clause in their contract that says if they wanna play, they can play, coach can't pull 'em. One of the main reason I have drastically reduced watching "pro" football, although I still check the scores of my teams.

ProGun

Shooter
    Pretty much stopped watching football a few years back...National Felons League, IMO.

Top Bottom