• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    I thought I made it clear I was an independent conservative and not a dem fanboy.

Though I paraphrased trump, it's basicially the same. But you knew that. :rolleyes:

I have to go earn a living now. Bye.
    Don't use quotes if you're paraphrasing, it's not even close to the same thing, there was also no context. Facts matter.

I didn't suggest you were a Democrat fanboy, if you expect the Republicans to have a President in the White House that is a President of "all the people" you expect the same for Democrats yes?

Would Harris be a President for "all the people"?

RaySendero

Shooter
    I don't trust Harris and I trust trump even less.

My dogs are a better judge of people than you seem to be.

They at least make their call on facts (sight, smell, sound)
    You seem to just go with the propaganda others repeat.

Last edited:

Fear21

Master
    A friend of mine said recently, "it comes down to one simple question - are you better off now than you were four years ago?"

Personally, just from a firearms perspective, I don't understand how anyone residing on this forum can vote for Harris with a straight face. She's on record saying she's going to do mandatory buybacks. She's on record saying she'll have goons forcibly enter your home and check to make sure you're being "responsible," whatever that means. She's on record saying she'll push hard for "assault weapon" bans - we've been lucky on that count for a long time now but luck always runs out, especially when you make poor choices. She's up on the national stage spewing BS that utterly tramples your rights and you go to the voting booth for her willingly? Make it make sense.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    A friend of mine said recently, "it comes down to one simple question - are you better off now than you were four years ago?"

Personally, just from a firearms perspective, I don't understand how anyone residing on this forum can vote for Harris with a straight face. She's on record saying she's going to do mandatory buybacks. She's on record saying she'll have goons forcibly enter your home and check to make sure you're being "responsible," whatever that means. She's on record saying she'll push hard for "assault weapon" bans - we've been lucky on that count for a long time now but luck always runs out, especially when you make poor choices. She's up on the national stage spewing BS that utterly tramples your rights and you go to the voting booth for her willingly? Make it make sense.
    What makes you believe her nonsense? She's just spouting the normal crap politicians do to get sheep to vote. All she really wants to do is sit at the big table instead of under it and make that fat cash.
    When in the history of the world have politicians done the things they promised?

willieG

Shooter
    I see the days of civil discourse and discussion are behind us.

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

ABlaster

Marksman
    I'm no political expert, but my thinking is that Trump is feared (if not respected) by the other world leaders.

I didn't realize how much the other world leaders watched our internal politics to determine what they thought of the people in office until I watched a show where a bunch of Cold War era Soviet leaders were interviewed, and they talked about how Reagan fired all the air traffic controllers. Apparently, that got their attention. The quote was something like "If he was willing to do that to so many of his own people in such a critical industry, there's no telling what he would do to us."

If that is still true, Biden/Harris staying out of the longshoremen strike projects weakness to the rest of the world.

DustyDog

Master
    Can I interest you in some golden sneakers, gold plated coins, trump bibles, stuffed bears, T shirts, flags, hats, pins, decoder rings etc etc... :p

I don't trust Harris and I trust trump even less.
    What was Trump's net worth before he went into politics? And what is it now? Now, name another politician that went into office with more assets than they had after farting around Washington for even a couple of years, much less decades.

How is selling trinkets to fund a campaign worse than offering $1 BILLION in taxpayer money to a corrupt foreign government if they stop an investigation that implicates your crackhead son?

And at least Trump didn't get where he is by giving blowjobs to a corrupt Cali politician.

Last edited:

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm no political expert, but my thinking is that Trump is feared (if not respected) by the other world leaders.

I didn't realize how much the other world leaders watched our internal politics to determine what they thought of the people in office until I watched a show where a bunch of Cold War era Soviet leaders were interviewed, and they talked about how Reagan fired all the air traffic controllers. Apparently, that got their attention. The quote was something like "If he was willing to do that to so many of his own people in such a critical industry, there's no telling what he would do to us."

If that is still true, Biden/Harris staying out of the longshoremen strike projects weakness to the rest of the world.

I think this still is true.

Harris and Biden spent 640 Million of FEMA (Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency) on illegals instead of having those resources available for Hurricane Helene victims. This type of preference shows Harris is all about politics over the health and welfare of our own people.

Harris and Biden sent $2900.00 per person to Ukraine last week, they offered Helene victims $750....

These types of actions are not going to cause any hostile nation to pause activity detrimental to the US....

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    I think this still is true.

Harris and Biden spent 640 Million of FEMA (Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency) on illegals instead of having those resources available for Hurricane Helene victims. This type of preference shows Harris is all about politics over the health and welfare of our own people.

Harris and Biden sent $2900.00 per person to Ukraine last week, they offered Helene victims $750....

These types of actions are not going to cause any hostile nation to pause activity detrimental to the US....

I think China is just waiting for the right person to be in the White House to invade Taiwan.

Top Bottom