• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    SLTW , I’m pleased that you harris voters are outing yourselves, please continue to do so. It’s difficult to give credibility to folks that hide in the shadows.

SLTW

Expert
    SLTW , I’m pleased that you harris voters are outing yourselves, please continue to do so. It’s difficult to give credibility to folks that hide in the shadows.

There’s no way you took my posts seriously. It was literally the laziest and dumbest trolling I could do.

Raven

Master
    It was investigated, and found to be legitimate.
    Nope. Just proved to you that it was statistically impossible to investigate in like TEN YEARS nevermind the mere weeks the fraudsters had to work with... where did you learn to think critically? Or can you? Is your cognitive dissonance so strong you cant comprehend "impossible to investigate in YEARS"?

Have you ever stopped to consider who did what little investigating there was done? Thats right... the very deep state swamp creatures who had just stolen the election. Since when do criminals get to investigate themselves? When its rigged. The fix is in.

By the way the midnight Chinese ballot box stuffers were documented on security cameras. Their fake freshly made mail-in ballots were proven to have never been mailed... by the thousands. All undeniably proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. You wont trust my sources, thats fine. Look it up yourself

DustyDog

Master
    Do you mean like Georgia just changed their election laws…probably unconstitutionality….but, not a problem when it sets you up to win…right?
    "We're not changing the law. We're reinforcing or reemphasizing the law that was in place beforehand," attorney Baxter Drennon said."
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ch...georgia-election-rules-goes-trial-2024-10-01/

Again, what about the changes made to state election laws unconstitutionally in 2020?

"not a problem when it sets you up to win…right?" (^^^), indeed. Doubly rich, when the democrats are now saying:

"The national and Georgia Democratic parties, plus four county election officials, brought the lawsuit last month, contending that “chaos” would ensue if the series of last-minute rule changes were allowed to stand. Vice President Harris’s presidential campaign backed the suit."
    ...which are some of the same misgivings republicans expressed re: the election law changes in 2020, including in several states in which Trump inexplicably "lost".

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sta...g-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/story?id=72309089

And yet:

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Top Bottom