• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flaernurse

Marksman
    ...well indoctrinated... big difference. They told you things, you parrot them without question, and call that "well educated". You've apparently been led to believe that there is no "right" or "wrong", which is typical of Kamala voters.
    Yes, oh my word I have been indoctrinated…. And of course…I know no right or wrong being an adult, never in trouble with the law. All because I have committed the egregious sin of voting for someone who I KNOW will bring better times to this country, that I fought for, but the way. How stupid are you people?…you actually believe this country will just “turn” communist and there will be a civil war if Trump is not elected. Jesus…. Who feeds you this crap? The country will be just fine…. It just won’t have your criminal in charge who is so desperate to win office to avoid prison.

DustyDog

Master
    Question: Who is in charge of debate negotiations for the Trump team?

Because, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Vance about to debate Walz with a couple of Trump-hatin' bitches acting as "moderators"? Are there no "journalists" without TDS available anywhere?

flaernurse

Marksman
    Question: Who is in charge of debate negotiations for the Trump team?

Because, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Vance about to debate Walz with a couple of Trump-hatin' bitches acting as "moderators"? Are there no "journalists" without TDS available anywhere?
    Why do moderators matter, if you know the facts and are not a flake, the moderators don’t matter. Take note JD Vance. I hope the moderators are the people that work in the donut shop he embarrassed himself in.

DustyDog

Master
    Yes, oh my word I have been indoctrinated…. And of course…I know no right or wrong being an adult, never in trouble with the law. All because I have committed the egregious sin of voting for someone who I KNOW will bring better times to this country, that I fought for, but the way. How stupid are you people?…you actually believe this country will just “turn” communist and there will be a civil war if Trump is not elected. Jesus…. Who feeds you this crap? The country will be just fine…. It just won’t have your criminal in charge who is so desperate to win office to avoid prison.
    OK, so either you're parroting crap you've heard others say, or, your opinion that Kamala is a better choice than Trump is of your own synthesis. Either way...

"Criminal" my ass. The only criminals that are connected with these cases are the ones who are perverting the justice system to go after a political opponent they can't beat fair and square. Note how none of those so-called "criminal cases" were opened before Trump announced his intention to run again in 2024. And if he hadn't decided to run again, none of them would have been pursued. They are all sick, pervereted jokes, e.g.:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-new-doubts-about-trump-s-fraud-verdict/ar-AA1rqahP

Raven

Master
    Do people that have T.D.S. actively know they do? Why do we look at the same world and see it so differently?
    You are a product of your environment. The age old debate of nurture versus nature. People can and do change

DustyDog

Master
    Why do moderators matter, if you know the facts and are not a flake, the moderators don’t matter.
    The problem is moderators who can't control their biases.

Moderators can call truthful statements "lies", then cut you off and "move on". They can then ignore the actual lies of your opponent, then cut you off when you object. They can open the debate with a question such as "Didn't you call so-and-so a bitch once?" Idiots tuning in believe they are being "informed on the issues" by all this. Any other questions?

Last edited:

flaernurse

Marksman
    OK, so either you're parroting crap you've heard others say, or, your opinion that Kamala is a better choice than Trump is of your own synthesis. Either way...

"Criminal" my ass. The only criminals that are connected with these cases are the ones who are perverting the justice system to go after a political opponent they can't beat fair and square. Note how none of those so-called "criminal cases" were opened before Trump announced his intention to run again in 2024. And if he hadn't decided to run again, none of them would have been pursued. They are all sick, pervereted jokes, e.g.:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-new-doubts-about-trump-s-fraud-verdict/ar-AA1rqahP
    He was beat fair and square in 2020…. Your delusional support group couldn’t accept it and it had to be fraud…no other explanation…and that has been proven wrong time and time again….Bill Barr and Trump even said he lost the election.
    And, he is a criminal. Anyone else convicted in a court of law of felony charges would be called a CRIMINAL. He was convicted of crimes…that’s what criminals do, they commit CRIMES.

Raven

Master
    He was beat fair and square in 2020…. Your delusional support group couldn’t accept it and it had to be fraud…no other explanation…and that has been proven wrong time and time again….Bill Barr and Trump even said he lost the election.
    And, he is a criminal. Anyone else convicted in a court of law of felony charges would be called a CRIMINAL. He was convicted of crimes…that’s what criminals do, they commit CRIMES.
    Screenshot_20200807-003443_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-042654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-043208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-062537_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210125-130528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-002053_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210125-130522_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-003803_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-003743_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201104-235059_Chrome.jpg

flaernurse

Marksman
    Of course, here come the conspiracy websites…Relentless Truth…nothing but unreal conspiracies….Infowars!…haha…how many millions of dollars does that rocket scientist owe Sandy Hook families for the LIES he spread about them….and of course…all the other fearmongering political experts giving their 2 cents on this forum…you’re batting 1000 here buddy…haha…keep it coming

Raven

Master
    Nevertheless, the seed of truth has been planted in you. Now you won't ever be able to truthfully say "I didn't know" or "I never heard"

DustyDog

Master
    Ever heard of "The Innocence Project"? They specialize in getting the improper convictions of "criminals"... often in death penalty cases... overturned. Cases are routinely overturned on appeal. Political opponents are often convicted and executed on spurious charges... do you find that funny?

And how long do you think it takes to get to the bottom of election fraud? In Alaska in 2019, people were "lying" about election irregularities in their 2014 and 2018 elections. In 2020, indictments were handed down for crimes committed in those two cycles... so late, in fact, that the charges for 2014 were subsequently dropped due to exceeding the statute of limitations. Note that there may have been less than 20 votes in dispute, and yet, it took up to six years to get to the bottom of it?!? And the 2018 charges still have not gone to trial!

https://www.ktoo.org/2023/04/14/gabrielle-ledoux-trial-election-crime/

In 2020 in France, people were "lying" about Sarkozy having committed campaign finance fraud in the 2012 election. In 2021, he was convicted of doing it... nine years after-the-fact.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-france-elections-trials-campaigns-aa6fc25ed310108a29b77bc5175a6de6

Point being, you cannot fully investigate an election with 150 million votes in the days between election day and inauguration day... especially one conducted under the chaos of "covid-fueled" rule changes made unconstitutionally... and the fraudsters know this. But an unproven allegation is not the same as a lie.

And let's set aside the question of "fraud" aside for a minute... the fact remains that several states' election laws were changed unconstitutionally prior to the 2020 election, primarily in ways that made fraud easier to commit and more difficult to detect. Is that all a big joke to you? Isn't that a "threat to democracy"?

And you sit here and imply that "election results should never be questioned", even as the Biden administration disputes the results of the most recent elections in Venezuela. How rich is that?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-...enezuelan-election-results/story?id=112372723

flaernurse

Marksman
    Nevertheless, the seed of truth has been planted in you. Now you won't ever be able to truthfully say "I didn't know" or "I never heard

Ever heard of "The Innocence Project"? They specialize in getting the improper convictions of "criminals"... often in death penalty cases... overturned. Cases are routinely overturned on appeal. Political opponents are often convicted and executed on spurious charges... do you find that funny?

And how long do you think it takes to get to the bottom of election fraud? In Alaska in 2019, people were "lying" about election irregularities in their 2014 and 2018 elections. In 2020, indictments were handed down for crimes committed in those two cycles... so late, in fact, that the charges for 2014 were subsequently dropped due to exceeding the statute of limitations. Note that there may have been less than 20 votes in dispute, and yet, it took up to six years to get to the bottom of it?!? And the 2018 charges still have not gone to trial!

https://www.ktoo.org/2023/04/14/gabrielle-ledoux-trial-election-crime/

In 2020 in France, people were "lying" about Sarkozy having committed campaign finance fraud in the 2012 election. In 2021, he was convicted of doing it... nine years after-the-fact.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-france-elections-trials-campaigns-aa6fc25ed310108a29b77bc5175a6de6

Point being, you cannot fully investigate an election with 150 million votes in the days between election day and inauguration day... especially one conducted under the chaos of "covid-fueled" rule changes made unconstitutionally... and the fraudsters know this. But an unproven allegation is not the same as a lie.

And let's set aside the question of "fraud" aside for a minute... the fact remains that several states' election laws were changed unconstitutionally prior to the 2020 election, primarily in ways that made fraud easier to commit and more difficult to detect. Is that all a big joke to you? Isn't that a "threat to democracy"?

And you sit here and imply that "election results should never be questioned", even as the Biden administration disputes the results of the most recent elections in Venezuela. How rich is that?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-...enezuelan-election-results/story?id=112372723
    If there is concern for election fraud..by all means, investigate it. It was investigated, and found to be legitimate. Both Democrat, and Republican members certified the election results. The fraud lies keep coming and in the past 3 years, no legitimate fraud has been found. Again, Bill Barr, one of the most staunch Trump cronies, said the election was won by Biden. Elections are won and lost, we have to move on when our candidate loses. Just have the decorum to accept the will of the people. Out of all the elections in this country’s history, you think Trump was so important as to commit massive voter fraud to keep out of office? Come on, the fact you can operate your phone tells me you’re smarter than that

Top Bottom