• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DOG_FEEDER

Shooter
    I feel it…true, not to the extent of others…but not enough to compromise my personal political ideas for a little more money in my 401k….our country’s future is at stake, and I believe we will be in a better place with Kamala Harris as president. I believe Donald Trump is detrimental to the long term benefit of the United States of America.
    Do people that have T.D.S. actively know they do? Why do we look at the same world and see it so differently?

BluesBrother

Master
    I feel it…true, not to the extent of others…but not enough to compromise my personal political ideas for a little more money in my 401k….our country’s future is at stake, and I believe we will be in a better place with Kamala Harris as president. I believe Donald Trump is detrimental to the long term benefit of the United States of America.
    Forget the economy for now. Forget the open border that allows criminals, drugs, disease in for now. Do you think that dem delegates saw something they didn't care for about her? Was that the reason no one voted for her? You're okay with a dei and prevaricator for our leader and an unctuous and habitual liar for the person next in line? You're okay with 450K know convicted criminal illegals, 13K murders and 15K rapist in our country? You're okay with late term abortion as a means of contraception? "My body my choice" is a joke. You're okay with child mutilation as an answer to adolescence? Haven't you had enough of a puppet POTUS? Haven't you had enough of the oligarchy? Trump is bombastic for sure. But that is his charm and humor. He wasn't bombastic in syria when he sent 49-50 missiles in for assad when he used chemical weapons on his own people.

Last edited:

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    A comment was made that Harris voters should “stop listening to CNN and The View” as though we couldn’t possibly get our news from anywhere else besides CNN or a truly vapid daytime talk show.
    Where do you get your news from?
    What news/sites help shape your political opinion?

I'd like to think I can look at viewpoints objectively and would like to see some examples of what you feel are valuable news sources that support Kamala Harris' ideology...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    if she gets installed, we won't have a long term prognosis for usa, the next 4 years of this stupid beotch will sink us... or start a civil war.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Do people that have T.D.S. actively know they do? Why do we look at the same world and see it so differently?
    I think it has to do with indoctrination.

I completed an I.T. degree about 10 years ago, and was over 50 years old at the time (Cum Laude, straight-A every semester going full time for two years, except for the semester in which my wife had surgery twice). The professor for my online psychology course was a lesbian. Despite it being an online course, the final was done in-person, on-paper., and she was watching everyone like a hawk. I have no problem with that... I hate cheaters and have said that most attending college today apparently believe the purpose of a college education is to learn how to cheat.

But there was one T/F question on the exam that caught my eye. I wish I could recall it verbatim, because what I'm about to write probably won't sound as egregious. Something to the effect of:

"The United States is backwards compared to most advanced countries when it comes to respect for homosexual rights."

True/False

Now I know which answer she wanted, but the premise was entirely bullshit. Of course, I gave the answer she wanted.

This was in my first semester (Spring), for which I had been scrambling to build a full schedule after only discovering a window of opportunity to pursue this degree during Christmas break. I was still trying to find classes to fill my schedule after they started in January, such that I didn't realize the online Psych class I signed up for was a "Session B", i.e., that it would complete in the first 8 weeks of a 16 week semester... so I was almost two weeks late into a double speed, 8-week online course with a hard-core lesbian prof, and I still managed to squeak through with an "A" :D

Point being, had I been young and impressionable, I would have come out of that class having "learned" that the United States was a "backwards" country. Since I was not, I learned only that I had to choose an incorrect answer on a final in order to get an "A" under an activist professor with an agenda.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    if she gets installed, we won't have a long term prognosis for usa, the next 4 years of this stupip beotch will sink us... or start a civil war.

My bet is the latter.

Ideally:

“Those who just want to be left alone” will make their presence known and lead the larger group of “We The People” to facilitate some productive staff meetings and house cleaning.

Congress, SCOTUS, and POTUS and the cabinet will remain “in-session”, with militia at the end of every aisle and hallway, and those SOBs will get to work repealing Unconstitutional laws, passing Constitutional fixes to the current broken system, and it will ALL be broadcast live, 24/7 from multiple camera angles and on different networks for redundancy. Nationwide, all of the people we all know to be corrupt SOBs will be put under surveillance, not allowed to travel, and once the evidence is sufficient, they will be arrested.

The elected officials will all get publicly vetted and “re-certified” as able to keep their job. Every single elected official will re-swear their oath of office, publicly, one at a time, all eyes on them. F it up, and you’re fired. Later proven to have broken that oath? You’ll be prosecuted as a traitor to your Nation and should never have the public trust wasted on them again, for ANYthing.

Life goes on for the Nation. Go to your job, school, vacations, etc. The US military is still on orders and alert and ready to kick our enemies’ butts. A “strongly worded speech” will be made by the appropriate person to let the rest of the world know that we are still capable of inflicting hurt on those who would try to take advantage of this long-overdue “internal house cleaning” period.

Fair trials and due process are still enforced. The Constitution remains. We aren’t animals. We’re just gonna speed up the process of Lady Justice with the help of some armed and motivated and pissed-off Patriots who are able to show enormous restraint and extreme violence when necessary. As transparently as possible.

Like a good parent overseeing a brat child clean up a mess they made during a temper tantrum. Firm, calm, but resolute. The brat knows the parent will win, and the brat’s only choice is to get to cleaning…

If all goes well, we’ll all share dessert after dinner.

FLT

Master

What I find frightening about your stance is that I believe you are sincere and truly believe what you are posting.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    military coup maybe?

BluesBrother

Master
    if she gets installed, we won't have a long term prognosis for usa, the next 4 years of this stupid beotch will sink us... or start a civil war.
    A vote for the cackler is not a vote for a person. It's a vote for the oligarchy. I want my vote to go to the person that will actually sit at the Resolute Desk and call the shots on my behalf.

1727804667538.png

Top Bottom