• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    We went thru a whole year of the economy crashing, BLM riots and pandemic (whether or not you believe it is a fake or real pandemic) and there were not any mass shootings until after the election (whether or not you believe in who actually got elected) and now all of a sudden there's been TWO back to back mass shootings on Joe and the Hoe's watch.... I am not that gullible to believe that this is a coincidence. What do you think?

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    We went thru a whole year of the economy crashing, BLM riots and pandemic (whether or not you believe it is a fake or real pandemic) and there were not any mass shootings until after the election (whether or not you believe in who actually got elected) and now all of a sudden there's been TWO back to back mass shootings on Joe and the Hoe's watch.... I am not that gullible to believe that this is a coincidence. What do you think?
    I have no idea who Chuck Baldwin is but the numbers I've seen show at least 600 mass shootings in 2020 alone.

Raven

Master
    600, sheesh. Maybe he meant "sensationalized'' shootings? Chuck Baldwin ran for President out of Pensacola about 13 years ago

Raven

Master
    How many victims does it take to be considered "mass"?

Carl

Master
    Its widely covered when its done by a white guy and the media can politicize it. The other 90%+ of the time its inner city lowlifes killing other lowlifes and whoever else happens to get hit by stray bullets. Backed up with years of FBI statistics.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Its widely covered when its done by a white guy and the media can politicize it. The other 90%+ of the time its inner city lowlifes killing other lowlifes and whoever else happens to get hit by stray bullets. Backed up with years of FBI statistics.
    That seems a bit odd since about 70% of mass shooting are done by white males. That is from the FBI web site.

Carl

Master
    I don't see where that changes their stats. Am I missing something?
    Well that means less "white males" are actually doing these mass shootings. We all know the places that the majority of these shootings take place.

C'mon man!

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    That seems a bit odd since about 70% of mass shooting are done by white males. That is from the FBI web site.
    That's just the ones they solved and know about. Something like 70% of murders go unsolved. I read that in an actual police textbook and I've seen it on a "whodunit" "unsolved mysteries" type of documentary tv show, so it's a well known fact in the industry. If it ever became common knowledge then there'd be a whole lot more killing going on by people knowing they were likely to get away with it if they just took a second to think things through. But that's their problem... if they were the thinking type then they wouldn't be the murdering type

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    We do? Where are they?
    The FBI has them listed along with the crime stats you mentioned...but a cursory search on any browser also finds them

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter

Carl

Master
    A couple of years old, but...

ZfUPLCn.jpg

The problem when we start linking all this stuff is we are all going to find what backs up what we already believe. Like this http://mass-shootings.info/statistics.php?year=2020

Most of what they are calling mass shootings are from gang violence and drive bys. How many white men have you heard that were involved in these things? I know there are plenty of white criminals.. Do you honestly believe this graph though?

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master

Raven

Master
    It's a sad day when you just don't know who to trust in the media anymore. There's "lies, damn lies and statistics". All we can do is keep our skills sharp and be ready to serve and protect. I was surprised Escambia county didn't make it into the top 10 worst counties. But I reckon that is a good thing... unless it's because the pimps and dealers in Escambia just got better at not getting caught

M60Gunner

Master
    To understand the numbers in Escambia you have to look at the FBI violent crime incidents by county, where you find Escambia has Hillsborough levels of violent crime with a quarter of the population.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Top Bottom