• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    It pains me to say so, but China is a Big threat. Hypersonic nuclear tipped missiles , nuclear torpedos, and the list goes on. Meanwhile our subs run into undersea mountains. China has also brought back rocks from the Moon. I'm not defending China, I'm just saying that just as we underestimated Japan at the beginning of WWII we surely don't want to make that same mistake with China.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Until China makes a full sized aerial desert target in the shape of Florida, I'm not too worried about their aerial desert targets. Worried, don't get me wrong, just not overly worried. Now, what we here in Florida really need to be worried about is the Chinese naval base in the Bahamas, that is less distance from the Florida shore than Pensacola is from Tallahassee! And the fact that China now has a retired Chinese General who owns a Texas airfield the size of Eglin AFB. Oh, and don't forget the fact that a Chinese conglomerate located in Texas bought the functioning Naval Air Station Brunswick, Maine a few years ago. Folks, we got real trouble brewing

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure they are just ensuring they are able to defend their homeland against aggressors. It's not aggression, it's defense. Yeah, that's it, gotta be. I wonder how their military is dealing with climate change, diversity, and inclusion? :rolleyes:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'm sure they are just ensuring they are able to defend their homeland against aggressors. It's not aggression, it's defense. Yeah, that's it, gotta be. I wonder how their military is dealing with climate change, diversity, and inclusion? :rolleyes:
    Love your post. Yea, I somehow think that knocking out our carrier fleet with a swarm of nuclear hypersonic missiles takes precedent over climate change, diversity, and inclusion.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love your post. Yea, I somehow think that knocking out our carrier fleet with a swarm of nuclear hypersonic missiles takes precedent over climate change, diversity, and inclusion.
    China and Russia didn’t even attend the climate change meeting recently did they? Hmmm

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes Sir, those carriers are some important ships. Just disable the ability to launch/recover it's aircraft and it essentially has no teeth. And now the rest of the carrier group and the amphibs have no real air cover. Not good. Not good at all.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yes Sir, those carriers are some important ships. Just disable the ability to launch/recover it's aircraft and it essentially has no teeth. And now the rest of the carrier group and the amphibs have no real air cover. Not good. Not good at all.
    Our carriers are toast. Write them off. Look up the Swedish Goblin class sub, and how one sunk our carrier in war games and then like 20 of our enemies rushed out to build their own Goblin class subs. The Goblins use sterling engines and run absolutely silent. There's a neat video about it on TikTok or YouTube. Also consider the new tech in the diesel electric subs... that make them undetectable while submerged running on batteries. Our carriers are useless lying on the bottom of the ocean. Just wait...
    Screenshot_20211113-135123_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-135130_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-135108_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don’t think for a minute our enemies are not watching how weak this president is, and I use president very loosely, they will be looking for an opportunity, and Brandon will deliver.
    Brandon is there for the destruction of U.S.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It sure does appear that we're just watching while others build assets and capability. I don't hear or see anything of significance about securing or defending the nation, let alone having any deterrent/offensive capability. The closest you get is cyber security.

The current regime seems have taken the course of, leave others alone and they'll leave you alone. And now that we've left Afghanistan, the primary effort has become looking for what we can cut and where, and what we can do with less. And then there are diversity, inclusion, and climate change....

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It sure does appear that we're just watching while others build assets and capability. I don't hear or see anything of significance about securing or defending the nation, let alone having any deterrent/offensive capability. The closest you get is cyber security.

The current regime seems have taken the course of, leave others alone and they'll leave you alone. And now that we've left Afghanistan, the primary effort has become looking for what we can cut and where, and what we can do with less. And then there are diversity, inclusion, and climate change....
    A school teacher help a boy student put on nail polish. That's got to have our enemies quivering in their boots.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Just as WW II rendered the battleship obsolete the next WW will render the carrier obsolete. They are great for bullying a third world country, but a modern first world country will just nuke them. Only one nuclear missile out fifty has to get through, and it's all over. They will become floating grave yards, that is if they don't sink in the attack first.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just as WW II rendered the battleship obsolete the next WW will render the carrier obsolete. They are great for bullying a third world country, but a modern first world country will just nuke them. Only one nuclear missile out fifty has to get through, and it's all over. They will become floating grave yards, that is if they don't sink in the attack first.
    If whoever missile attacks them is smart, they'll draw first blood in a surprise attack during bad weather, when none of them planes can even get off the deck even if they wanted to

Latest posts

Top Bottom