China’s New Export Restriction Choke Hold on Critical U.S. Ammunition Components, Are You Prepared?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Y'all's "elected officials" have been selling out the US of A to china since the 70s, and profiting quite well from it. And now it's noticed? Maybe somebody might do something about it over the next 50 years...

Eagle Eye

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Y'all's "elected officials" have been selling out the US of A to china since the 70s, and profiting quite well from it. And now it's noticed? Maybe somebody might do something about it over the next 50 years...
    Yes , and if this coming Nov , the Giggler will only add to our misery ! Something is going to either be welcomed or a Complete and utter disaster IMO . :rolleyes: Honestly I'm glad that I won't be around to see this travesty in that case ! Lord help this country ..

ABlaster

Marksman
    I think the US is addicted to the lifestyle buying stuff from China has allowed. The same products made here would cost a ton more and people want their cheap goods.

Neither party wants to be the one who oversees the price hike that would occur if we broke up with China.

We need their cheap goods to keep the masses happy and they need us buying their goods to keep the money rolling in. We are like a couple that should have divorced but neither can afford the house they built without the other.

Top Bottom