• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First, the bastards write like a Haiku and have shitty grammar-if you're gonna threaten us, please use a @## coma and capitalize!!! Bunch of goat-banging d-bags.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/23/chilling-note-found-on-car-near-military-base-taking-aim-at-service-members/

Police are investigating a threatening note left on a car near Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta, Georgia, Wednesday.

The note, found on the windshield of a service member’s car, was turned over to the Cobb County Police Department, which is working with military authorities in its investigation.

“dear american soldier,” the note read in all lowercase. ”death to you coward women child killer and all the american military mohammad will show no mercy on you attacks will come full force death is to come to you.”

The note was found on a car at an office complex near Powers Ferry Road, a news release from police stated, classifying it as a possible terrorist threat. Police noted that the victim might have been targeted because his license plate identified him as a service member.

WAGA-TV reported that the note it featured in its report is a reproduction of one that also is being shared on Facebook.

The note comes a week after a military recruiting center and a base in Chattanooga, Tennessee, were attacked. Four Marines and a sailor were killed in the shooting by 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, who was killed by police at the site of the second shooting.

FBI Knoxville Special Agent in Charge Ed Reinhold said it is too early to determine whether Abdulazeez was “radicalized” before the attacks. But when asked if Abdulazeez acted alone, Reinhold said he was currently being treated as a “homegrown violent extremist.”

Abdulazeez spent several months with an uncle in Jordan last year as part of an agreement to get him away from drugs, alcohol and a group of friends his parents considered a bad influence, a person close to the family has said. That person spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid business repercussions.

The uncle has been detained in Jordan but has not been charged with anything, according to the uncle’s attorney.

Friends and neighbors recalled Abdulazeez as a happy, polite young man. But a picture has also emerged showing a darker side, with Abdulazeez’s family saying he struggled with depression from his early teens, abused drugs, couldn’t keep a job and was considering bankruptcy.

Since the attack, some civilians have started taking up armed post outside of military recruiting centers to protect service members who are prohibited from carrying a firearm themselves.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Things will only get worse until every last one of them radical bastards are eliminated. Men, women, children. All of em..

Flame on flamers

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Things will only get worse until every last one of them radical bastards are eliminated. Men, women, children. All of em..

Flame on flamers

no flames here..except for a flame-thrower needed to get rid of the varmits...full agreement here

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...cross-us-weigh-benefits-sharia-financing-for/

WASHINGTON – A proposal in Seattle meant to increase homeownership among Muslims by offering financing compliant with strict Islamic law -- known as Sharia -- is gaining ground in the latest test for local leaders trying to accommodate diverse religious beliefs.
    "We will work to develop new tools for Muslims who are prevented from using conventional mortgage products due to their religious beliefs," Seattle Mayor Ed Murray said during a press conference July 13.

how's that gonna work?

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the non-interest bearing accounts for muslims - factor in the total amount, including a fair profit to the lender, don't call it interest, just part of the principle, and then pro-rate for the term of the loan. No advantage in paying off the loan early....

Then again, a loan being paid back over time is a form of gambling - will the person pay the full amount or renege on the loan?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Flame on flamers

This is the only option. They don't want to live in peace, they want it all or will die trying.

A moderate Muslim today is tomorrow's radical Muslim.

I had posted an email awhile ago about a soldier getting shot in the face outside and AFB in Ohio. It was kept hush hush from the media, guess they were going to try and just sweep it under the rug. Well this time they couldn't because of the brazen attack on my fellow brothers in arms. This email stated they were going to be executing these "lone wolf" attacks in the future. Well here it is.

Our latest warning came earlier this week at work to be careful out driving about. They(ISIS) are planning on hitting servicemembers cars in an accident style attack and then get out and behead while videotaping it for propaganda.

All servicemembers be careful and situational aware of your surroundings. If something doesn't look or smell right, leave or be prepared to defend yourself and loved ones if they are with you.

Doc

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't wait to wear my new shirts that are coming in the mail. It has a guy with a big middle finger showing then has Muslims above it. Also just got another shirt in the mail that says "F$%k ISIS" I wore that around last night. They love expressing their opinion and I will be doing mine.

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was told, in basic, that Moto shirts and stickers on bumpers and all that was the total polar opposite of terrorism awareness and keeping a low profile.
    That was in 2007.

We can't help having our bases and installations being a big open target, and there's no tellig if this note was from a pissed ex girlfriend or pencil dicked neo-hippie... But individual servicemen should strive at keeping a low profile and being prepared regardless.
    Which has always been true. Now the need is in the public eye, but I know at least the navy has done away with window stickers(maybe doc can clue me if the army still does them), there is no real need for there to be any outward signs of military service on someone's car. If Isis really is running a ongoing hit operation on service members, why make their job easy?

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told, in basic, that Moto shirts and stickers on bumpers and all that was the total polar opposite of terrorism awareness and keeping a low profile.
    That was in 2007.

We can't help having our bases and installations being a big open target, and there's no tellig if this note was from a pissed ex girlfriend or pencil dicked neo-hippie... But individual servicemen should strive at keeping a low profile and being prepared regardless.
    Which has always been true. Now the need is in the public eye, but I know at least the navy has done away with window stickers(maybe doc can clue me if the army still does them), there is no real need for there to be any outward signs of military service on someone's car. If Isis really is running a ongoing hit operation on service members, why make their job easy?

A lot of them say Armed Forces Career Center.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me clear up the confusion for yall. A RADICAL Muslim wants to cut your head off. A MODERATE Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut your head off.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Good post Maxman. Yes decals are gone now. I recently changed my car plates back to FL state instead of Army plates.

Hope they all just kill themselves making a bomb....or better yet realize their lives ain't worth a penny and just off themselves.

Doc

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks doc. My dad was stationed in Italy at the ass end of the red brigade and through desert shield/storm. I was in kindergarden, our school had armed and armoured gaurds, we had civilian clothes sailors and Italian federal police on our buses, we got briefings on what to do in case of an explosion and how to notify when we saw a unaccompanied bag/case/box or strange looking people loitering near the school.
    When I was in japan, our operations oic got a NAM for spending a month in a apartment photographing and monitoring a group of guys photographing and monitoring Yakota airbase's front gate. I am absolutely positive there are people on here that have a more in depth experience with opsec, over a longer period of time. I hope they can come correct and add to, situation awareness is something everyone should practice at all times. Someone doesn't have to be a radical Muslim Gunman to want to kill you.

We could always hope they see that wasting themselves won't get them anywhere and maybe try to help drag their homes out of the shit and make it something. We are talking the region and religion that had algebra, underground sewers, some of the oldest cities in the world.

Sigh. The afghans may remain the unconquerable people. You'd think they'd be able to pave a second road.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was in SAC we had bumper stickers on our cars so we could drive on base and not have to stop at the guard house every time we went on base. Don't know what the Airforce does now.

Top Bottom