• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    And you probably didn’t get to ride on short bus when you were in school either, you’ve missed out on all the special stuff. ;)

SAWMAN

Master
    It takes more than that for some people. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    The secret handshake is the key

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    It is obvious the last 2 commenters do not have the handshake knowledge

Reactions: FLT

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    You used to Pet someone’s wiener(dog) and that got you super secret privileges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too Funny. The Weiner days. Or the Weiner Guys. Those guys were a hard bunch. If it didn't pass their acceptance, you'd better steer clear.. Those days we even had a psychiatrist on the forum. I believe he was a Mod also, so when you received your ban for going against the grain, he would try to console you and get you on the right "Track".

Little Jack

Master
    Too Funny. The Weiner days. Or the Weiner Guys. Those guys were a hard bunch. If it didn't pass their acceptance, you'd better steer clear.. Those days we even had a psychiatrist on the forum. I believe he was a Mod also, so when you received your ban for going against the grain, he would try to console you and get you on the right "Track".
    I think that mod posted a gun for sale with a sex aid holding up the gun...... those were the days!!!

FNHman

Marksman
    Well, I cant comment to its exact location but there is a super secret single pixel on the screen that if you click on will open up the "hand shake" forum for the elite members.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I'm a relative newbie on here. I've met one member in person, JJ aka one-shot, when he fixed my son's AR15. He was a pleasure to be around and has a ton of knowledge.

That said, most groups like this, can be explained with the term "Disfunctional Family" and I mean that in a jokingly way. I've also learned over the years on various gun forums that until you are a known person. Your joking around, sarcasm, etc can be taken the wrong way. Really hard for some people to understand sarcasm or joking banter via the internet and therefore might take it as an attempt to bash someone.

Forums have rules and etiquette and it's best to tread lightly until you know the etiquette and the members know you. Sure every board has its "Hierarchy" or its "Cliques", but then again so does almost every aspect of daily life. The Air Force issued me a TSRK "Thin Skin Repair Kit", if you can't take criticism, or being called out, then maybe you're in the wrong place, job etc.

These are just my opinions......

As for the this site, it's no different than most weapon sites I'm on. I joined because it has people that are near to where I live, which would be able to help with gun issues etc, and I've been helped.

The rules are simple here, which are follow the rules. If you can't handle being picked on then don't pick on others. If you are going to call someone out make sure you are in the right. If you're going to contradict someone's input or advice, make sure you have the proof to back it up. And above all else enjoy the banter, camaraderie, and enjoy the ability to own and shoot firearms.

I'll get off my soapbox and go back to my corner and lurk........

I miss the good ole days were men would dish it out and take it.

Seems everyone is turning into a snowflake these days.

SAWMAN

Master
    Some can take it by themselves,some can take it with the help of the mods.
    Things have not changed IMO. ---- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom