• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I be looking fo the price... yes a bit hard to swallow... So whats the next best pellet gun or the most powerful from here..

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    thats cool. price is killer though and where would you get .357 pellets? ive never seen one. my buddy has some kind of break barrel .22 cal pellet gun with a scope on it and weve killed squirrels at 75 yards.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I think that's pretty irresponsible to hunt deer with something like that. If you noticed, the doe he shot was still flopping around when the camera backed off of her.
    Worse ballistics than a .38 special and I don't think anybody would say that's a deer round.
    Anything to make a buck I guess.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I think that's pretty irresponsible to hunt deer with something like that. If you noticed, the doe he shot was still flopping around when the camera backed off of her.

i noticed that also. something about that deer just didnt look right when he shot it.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow, $1200 plus cost of scuba tank and valves. I know nothing about this stuff but couldn't you buy a suppressed rifle - with all legal stuff involved - in a caliber of you choosing, for considerably less money?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, $1200 plus cost of scuba tank and valves. I know nothing about this stuff but couldn't you buy a suppressed rifle - with all legal stuff involved - in a caliber of you choosing, for considerably less money?

I'd have to say no. At the very least it will be a wash, but you're more than likely to spend quite a bit more on a firearm, suppressor, tax stamp. A good quality centerfire suppressor will typically run $700+ plus an additional $200 for the tax stamp.

Also, it is not currently legal to hunt with a suppressor in AL.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Worse ballistics than a .38 special and I don't think anybody would say that's a deer round.
    Anything to make a buck I guess.

X2^^^

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isnt there a guy on here with some badass air rifles? seems like he posted some good pics of his once, but i cant seem to find the thread?

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nice but wow the cost VS usage don't add up I stick with my remington genesis 1000 I can shoot tree rats at 80 yards it will drop a possum at 40yd stone cold kill them I shot a possum at 30yds and had full pass threw

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd have to say no. At the very least it will be a wash, but you're more than likely to spend quite a bit more on a firearm, suppressor, tax stamp. A good quality centerfire suppressor will typically run $700+ plus an additional $200 for the tax stamp.

Also, it is not currently legal to hunt with a suppressor in AL.

Whats that all about? In most places in Europe it's illegal to hunt without a suppressor.

avtech850

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whats that all about? In most places in Europe it's illegal to hunt without a suppressor.

In most European countries your not required to have a tax stamp of a suppressor. I know for a fact in Norway you can pick one up over the counter or if you are mechanically inclined you can build your own without asking anybody for permission.
    As for the air rifle, it looks like Benjamin took a hard look at air rifles by quakenbush and decided that they could do it too. Unlike Benjamin though, quakenbush builds rifles that can and will kill anything humanely

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a German Hunting license & have hunted in Austria, Belgium & Spain as well. Suppressors are not mandatory.

Top Bottom