• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master

Baywatch

Shooter
    I will tell you what is really sad. We got three pages of people calling me a thief. The judge dismissed the case. Plain & Simple. Yo guys listen to what a few people are saying, at what is posted on North Escambia. When this first started, I put up a post that offered to anyone out there that you were welcome to call me, and ask me anything about this. But no one ever did. But are not getting the whole story of what took place, if you new the entire process of what took place you might thnk differently. But from what I have read on the previous pages, most of you do not want to know everything, but to continue to thnk ill of me. If you people are bent on thinking bad of me. That is your right. The offer is still open, if you want. call me.

flyandscuba

Master
    You took money and neither delivered the product or provided a refund. You feel that is ok? The Judge says is wasn't a criminal matter -- but should be decided in civil court. You could still be sued to recover the money you took without providing the product or refund.

Answer these questions:

Did you take the money? It appears that you did

Did you deliver the product? It appears that you did not

If not, did you provide a refund to your customers? It appears that you did not

That is theft (intentional or not). Your customers are due either a refund -- or the product they paid you for.

Case closed.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Fly - you beat me to the punch. I am so steamed over this matter that I was typing a novel but you expressed it simply.

Baywatch - There is no need for phone calls or explanations. There is simply the need for you to refund the money or deliver the product.

Fletch

Master
    I have to side with the GCGF Mafia on this one. Was the merchandise ever delivered or money returned? Seems like a simple question to me that shouldn't require an individual phone call to clear up. Seeing the examples posted a while back I was close to contacting Baywatch to have some work done before all this came out. Why should anyone trust Baywatch Arms with possession of their expensive firearms with this hanging out there unresolved?

outside9

Master
    Damn, it always seems I'm the one on the confrontational end of a thread but here goes. I bought two guns from him and had a great experience dealing with him. One was a 10/22, hopefully it was not the one you were waiting for chief.

Is the forum going to start conducting background checks on all members? Because if they did, we may lose several members. Not saying you should deal with him if you don't want to but he should be allowed to be a member until he does somthing to get the boot.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    This is about the missing guns from Ca, that were finally returned after pressure was applied, remember Tim?
    http://www.gulfcoastfishingconnection.com/forums/forum44/thread16064.html

final post from the individual 9 mos from the time he shipped his weapons to Baywatch:
    Update:

I received my items last week, and wanted to thank everyone for their help.

I've inspected the items, and there are a few minor issues (e.g. a takedown spring appears to be missing or not working, misaligned sights, finish blemishes), however I am simply glad to have the items back.

Thanks again!

Mullet Hunter

Master
    I will tell you what is really sad. We got three pages of people calling me a thief. The judge dismissed the case. Plain & Simple. Yo guys listen to what a few people are saying, at what is posted on North Escambia. When this first started, I put up a post that offered to anyone out there that you were welcome to call me, and ask me anything about this. But no one ever did. But are not getting the whole story of what took place, if you new the entire process of what took place you might thnk differently. But from what I have read on the previous pages, most of you do not want to know everything, but to continue to thnk ill of me. If you people are bent on thinking bad of me. That is your right. The offer is still open, if you want. call me.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty in court.... "The first time" I suppose that means he is not a piece of shit either?? Tim you have shown some great work on these forums, and had a good thing going for a while. You also had a good welding service going for a short time also... I almost jumped on the yeti wagon because it was a great deal..... Seemingly to good to be true... You have just about over extended your stay pal... Maybe it's time to find another audience to stick the rod to..... Only a fool would give you any work around here after your scams...

Videography

Shooter
    Dang mullet does not hold back. I like it, thats what forums are for, if we all played like gents while stabbing each other in the back it would be too much like politics.

Ive bought a scope from Tim before he seemed nice, but after hearing about this, the bad press seems to be legit. If it were me, id pay the refunds to clear my name, it would be worth it. (assuming all the hearsay is true)

DaBreeze

Master
    hmmm ............. No further rebuttal ?

nwfft

Shooter
    I had a gun done by him 6 months ago and the coating on the grip safety of my Springfield XDm is coming off. His work is very crappy! I would not recommend him to anyone!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am sorry to hear that nwfft, but certainly not the first time, you were lucky to get your gun back in a timely fashion.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    That blows he did a great job on a couple of guns I had him do. Still going strong and looking good after 3 or so years.

ksenter

Master
    I had a gun done by him 6 months ago and the coating on the grip safety of my Springfield XDm is coming off. His work is very crappy! I would not recommend him to anyone!

did you give him an opportunity to make it right?

SAWMAN

Master
    Here we go. :deadhorse: Damn guys,can't ya just let Tim fade away. Seems that some of you here just gotta find someone to slam unless your life is not complete.

He did some good work ..... he did some shitty work ..... let it go and move on. (IF POSSIBLE) Spend more time on this forum trying to help people rather that finding shit to stir. I,for one,would surely appreciate it.

Thanks for your consideration. --- SAWMAN

Droshki

Master
    did you give him an opportunity to make it right?

Still waiting for the answer to this. Doing so may be more productive than resurrecting a (only tangentially related) two year old thread.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I always love hearing people go on a forum and slam someone. Now I have seen all the arguments dealing with Tim. He hasn't done me any wrong so I can't talk bad about him and won't talk bad just to jump on the band wagon. That said, OP have you contacted him like Ksenter has already asked. People talk bad about someone, usually without bringing the issue to their attention. Most of the time things can be made right with some basic communication. People can't fix a problem they don't know about. We are all human. We make mistakes. He just might have forgotten to clean that grip safety and that's why the cerakote didn't hold. How is the rest of the gun? Give the man a chance to correct it before you go slamming people.

Just my .02 worth

Doc

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    scumbag liars and thieves need to be called out unless you want your new friend on the forum to get screwed by him that has not read this! That is what happen to the guy who got his messed up guns back after mailing them to Tim and he would not return them. Tim and capt Ron are just the same crap different people.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Not Again.jpg

Attachments

• Not Again.jpg
      Not Again.jpg
      26.8 KB · Views: 326
    Top Bottom