• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The new optics-ready M&P® FPC™ showcases Smith & Wesson's brand new, compact, folding design. Coming with (one) 17-round and (two) 23-round magazines, the in-stock magazine storage w/ quick-release latch makes reloading convenient and quick. The M&P® FPC™ is compatible with M&P® full-size and compact pistol double-stack magazines, and includes a carrying bag with additional storage and Velcro® straps.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The new optics-ready M&P® FPC™ showcases Smith & Wesson's brand new, compact, folding design. Coming with (one) 17-round and (two) 23-round magazines, the in-stock magazine storage w/ quick-release latch makes reloading convenient and quick. The M&P® FPC™ is compatible with M&P® full-size and compact pistol double-stack magazines, and includes a carrying bag with additional storage and Velcro® straps.

But it doesn’t take Glock mags, so.... pfffsshhhh.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dang if they had $100 rebate on the CQB (integrally suppressed, rotating top optics mount) I'd snatch one up in a heartbeat. Looking for an excuse to buy that one.

BTW @Rebel_Rider1969 I finally got my 45 degree offset on my SUB2000 and Romeo 5 sighted in and it rocks bells!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Dang if they had $100 rebate on the CQB (integrally suppressed, rotating top optics mount) I'd snatch one up in a heartbeat. Looking for an excuse to buy that one.

BTW @Rebel_Rider1969 I finally got my 45 degree offset on my SUB2000 and Romeo 5 sighted in and it rocks bells!
    Yep, told ya! I got mine setup the same way. Rocks

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What specific 45-degree-offset mount-and-optic combos worked for you all? And where did you mount it? (Mlok rail, picatinny rail, close to the hinge, etc)

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Those MFs are shameless. Governor (Judge), MP12 (Keltec Shotty), now this...
    Yeah true dat but because the gun industry piggy backs off the last guy, the same could be said for manufacturers of ar15s, ak, mauser bolts, lever actions, striker fired pistols etc. Never heard anyone say “Man, that DDM4 is an Armalite knock off!” :)

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What specific 45-degree-offset mount-and-optic combos worked for you all? And where did you mount it? (Mlok rail, picatinny rail, close to the hinge, etc)
    Believe it or not a 10 buck mount from Amazon. I fiddled with it until I got it where I liked on the rail and cranked it down good, but no thread lock yet. It's on the very first rail which seemed to work best for me; no matter where I put the rails, it still wouldn't fully fold to lock. It won't fold enough to lock anymore but I don't mind; it still folds. I'm sure if I removed about a millimeter off the affected rail section then it would lock.

I got it sighted in at 25 yards and then folded it up and put it in a backpack (usual mode of storage) and later pulled it out and it held zero fine. Rang steel 25/25 shots at 25 yards offhand including some failure drills on the silhouette.

Optic is Sig Romeo 5.

Search Amazon for "Lion Gears" Low Profile Tactical Picatinny/Weaver 45 Degree Angle Mount, 1.37" Long with 3 Slots

Attachments

• 20230302_202917.jpg
      20230302_202917.jpg
      319.8 KB · Views: 12
    • 20230302_173143.jpg
      20230302_173143.jpg
      492.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom