• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does any one have a burris fastfire or know anything about them? I have a Burris scope on my .270 Tikka which I love but i've never heard anything about these sights and I need something for my new AR and just can't bring myself to a $450+ eotech or something with that kind of price although I know they are great sights. Whats y'alls thoughts???

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fastfires are really small, I have a couple of the trijicon versions that work well as secondary optics. I would go with something a little bit larger and better suited to the AR though if its the primary optic (one of my miniature reflex sights mounts piggyback on an acog). The primary arms red dots are nice for the money and have risers available so that they will work effectively with AR height sights.

beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just ordered a burris AR332 sight (3X magnification), thanks for the help dragonslayer and ilintner can't wait to get this thing on my AR.

beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    scheduled for delivery today so hopefully when I get home it will be waiting for me! i'll post some pictures soon!!!

beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hope this works! first time posting pics. If it does work this my AR build I had done "the Bus Stop" in Seminole AL along with my new Burris AR332 which I couldn't be happier with, it is an awesome sight and can't wait to sight it in

View attachment 704

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Posting pics, try this: open the thread or hit reply to thread. click in text block. click enter a few times to give your self some writing room. Now click the insert image icon. when this comes up "fresh" look at the lower right corner of the pop-up and select the "loader" you want to use. If this does not show up your computer recognized the program so just continue. Then in the pop-up select from URL (which I think is the default) or from computer. Click source then click chose file. You will get a pop-up of your computer files. find the file and then the pic. click open. that pop-up will close and revert to the insert image pop-up. the file you "opened" should be listed next to "chose file". click upload. Your done. I CAN ONLY LOAD ONE FILE AT A TIME. If you were to hit "chose file" again instead of upload it will delete what you "opened" the first time and replace it with your last selection. On mine pics do not show up until I submit the post. You can edit the post anytime to move things around or delete/post pictures.
    Hope this helps,
    WR

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks good! I have heard that those burris scopes are a good value, let us know how she shoots!

beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    heres a closer view! for what I paid for this sight new (from overstock.com of all places) I am definetly pleased with it. Ever since Dragonslayer emailed me with the slickguns.com link which lead me to this deal I have been on there almost everyday checking out deals and man do they have some good ones.

View attachment 718

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, slickguns.com is a dangerous site to add to your daily browsing for sure! My wallet has never fully recovered from finding that site.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're still interested in am optic I got a eotec 512 brand new off amazon for $360 shipped. It's a little more but I'm my opinion a better optic. Eh, just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom