Target Sports

Burris Eliminator Range finding scope (disapointment)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's the vertical grip lighty things fault.

Let me resay this from 2012. The vertical grip was not a factor the scope actually ended up on a different gun with longer barrel.I never sighted the gun in with that scope and vertical grip attatched to barrel. It was NOT a accuracy issue it was a zoom issue. The tacticool thing was just that, in the picture that day for fun and had it on my phone when made post and since scope was in pic i posted it. ZOOOM ISSSUE ZOOOOOM ISSSUE SCOPE piece of SHIIIIT. LET ME SAY AGAIN ZOOOOOOOOM ISSUE

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These types of posts WILL NOT be tolerated, consider this a warning.

-Admin

OK, I'm fine with that. You're the admin and as far as I'm concerned, you can set any rules you like.

However, I don't see what's wrong with the post. The guy bought a new scope, it didn't perform as well as he hoped, and that's about it as far as I can tell. I appreciate these kinds of mini-reviews and often post stuff like this myself. Did he do something wrong?

What am I missing? How can I avoid the wrath of the administrators?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, I'm fine with that. You're the admin and as far as I'm concerned, you can set any rules you like.

However, I don't see what's wrong with the post. The guy bought a new scope, it didn't perform as well as he hoped, and that's about it as far as I can tell. I appreciate these kinds of mini-reviews and often post stuff like this myself. Did he do something wrong?

What am I missing? How can I avoid the wrath of the administrators?

Ok now I really am laughing!!! Mozella that guy aint no MOD or Admin he was just joshing. MOD's here r great and let us get away with murder as long as we don't make personal attacks or real threats. U wana avoid wrath of admin then just post some good pics in BIKINI thread or wiener dog jokes work as well!!!

Top Bottom