• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunsite

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I should've jumped on this fine skining/hunting knife when i first saw it,i know how Sawman loves them!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    nice blade...

"We like to feel that the Buck Kalinga is also the badge of authority for all sportsmen to wear." Al Buck, Circa 1969. The original Kalinga was a favorite of Al Buck’s. With a large sweeping skinner blade and ergonomic handle design, the Kalinga encompasses all the exceptional qualities that have kept it as an all time favorite among knife enthusiasts. Exclusive, elite, and luxurious, the Kalinga remains a top choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a conversation starter. Blade Shape:SkinnerBlade Length:4 3/4" (12 cm)Weight:11.2 oz. (318.9 g)Handle:ROSEWOODCarry System:SheathOrigin:Made in the USA
    Blade:Satin Finish, 420HC Stainless Steel Handle:Rosewood DymondwoodCarry System:Genuine Leather Sheath, Burgundy

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have had a Kalinga since about 1982. It has been used but not abused. The one that I got from Rick will go to a close friend of mines son. He lives in Maine and always loved to hold my Kalinga for me when I was "indide" of a moose. He is 24 now and graduated from guides school about a year ago.
    Yep Rick . . . . you got that right. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom