• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • helo_hunter

Expert
    We gave asylum to those two Chechens.... And they repaid us with the Boston Bombing.
    It has started and folks need to realize we are in a true global war. Muslims against everyone else, especially us.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah but someone voted a muslim for president, twice. Hard to fight that.
    And then there are the ones that did not bother to vote...

TURTLE

Marksman
    That is messed up. Not trying to make light of this but are they gonna outlaw knives and cleavers there now? And I agree about the king of Douche bags Peirs Morgan, is he gonna still move back there now? I thought he was deporting himself if no gun control was passed anyway.

Seanpcola

I'm still thinking about the person that made the video. Can you imagine that asshole in front of you with bloody hands and knives and you standing there filming it?

"OK Mohammed, you want your manifesto recorded for posterity? Here, let me get my high def camera out of my holster................errr bag. Now smile and wait for the flash".

Fletch

Master
    Would have been the same in NYC only the responding officers would have shot 9 or 10 bystanders with their heavy triggered Glocks that have a 12 pound pull weight for "safety". Looks like the London Police who actually have guns at least know how to aim and hit their intended target.

How come there is video footage of this savage wielding his bloody clever for the world to see and not footage of him being pumped full of lead. Maybe there is and I just missed it or they won't air it for some reason. Why let him get his 2 minutes of fame and put out his message and not also show in vivid HD that his actions resulted in him being put down. Yes I know they told us about it but I think being gunned down for your cause is much less romantic when seeing the reality of it versus reading or just hearing it happened. Might help discourage some wanna be Jihadist out there. Just a thought.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Personally I think they should televise hangings, firing squads, and the electric chair.

adrenaline

Expert
    Personally I think they should televise hangings, firing squads, and the electric chair.

I have said that for YEARS!!!!!! Piss on all these "humane" executions! The punishment should fit the crime!!!!!!! If more people realized how horrible and final death really is, I think it would deter at least a few from committing violent acts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom