• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    What's pierce morgan gona say bout that..I thought it was safe there since there aren't any guns

flyandscuba

Master
    It took good guys -- with guns -- to drop both of these savages... Black Muslim savages... they won't try that shit here in the good ol' USA -- because for the moment -- there are armed citizens amongst us that would have put these animals down quickly. Too bad they survived the police shooting...

wld1985

Expert
    Wow, Did you guys pay attention to the car? They Must of hit the guy pretty hard with the car, before they attacked him..

Telum Pisces

Master
    I saw one report that it took 20 minutes for the police to do anything. Why you might ask. Because they had to call in their "FIREARM" squad. The patrol officers that responded had no guns on them to put these idiots down. Horrible thing that has happened. Let someone bring a meat cleaver to a fight with me, I'll gladly put them out of their misery.

Seanpcola

From what I read they jumped out of the car and yelled Allah Akbar" during the attack. Just wondering how well that would go down in CC friendly areas of the USA? I'm thinking as soon as the phrase was uttered they would be ......uhhmmm.....covered.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    What a crappy excuse for a religion and an equally crappy, backwards country.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Just like the school and theater shooters, they knew they were in a "gun-free zone". Hell, even the cops are gun-free.

Snow Bird

Master
    Where was that guy from. I couldn,t tell from his accent Sound'ed like maybe South Africa?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Where was that guy from. I couldn,t tell from his accent Sound'ed like maybe South Africa?

Supposedly from Somalia. My views of this subject is this religion shall be eradicated and nothing less. They won't be happy until all the "infidels" are gone. I am proud to be an infidel in their eyes. I am not telling anyone to go out and do something stupid but through our wars they will be gone. I'm just saying. I'm very happy I could help send a few to see Allah....

DaBreeze

Master
    I never watch CNN or that nut case Piers, but I cant wait to see what he has to say about this one tonight

adrenaline

Expert
    Just like the school and theater shooters, they knew they were in a "gun-free zone". Hell, even the cops are gun-free.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! These nut cases have just enough sense to figure out where they will have zero resistance and inflict the most damage. To think people laughed and ridiculed when the NRA suggested all schools be PROTECTED by professionals with firearms makes me sick! WHY in the world would we not want every means available to combat these attacks and keep our children and innocent people safe???????

Walker

Shooter
    U.K.'s immigration policy is FUBAR. They're committing cultural suicide. Believe it or not America has given asylum to people just like those two attackers. They live in places like Minnesota and North Dakota. Hard to imagine but our government, and some churches, brought them here.

shootnstarz

Master
    Supposedly from Somalia. My views of this subject is this religion shall be eradicated and nothing less. They won't be happy until all the "infidels" are gone. I am proud to be an infidel in their eyes. I am not telling anyone to go out and do something stupid but through our wars they will be gone. I'm just saying. I'm very happy I could help send a few to see Allah....

So true Doc. And all anybody is doing is treating the symptoms and not the cancer. There are many more jihadist being created than taken out with the current approach. Only by focusing on the root of the problem will islamic terrorism be defeated. While it's not appropriate to "ban" a religion what if that religion instills hate and violence against others? If it's not dealt with now we are all in for many, many more years of this crap.

Rick

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Good luck. I think they make up about 30% (and growing fast) of the world population now. About the only solution is to close the gate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom