• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Old Drew was looking good Saturday night, Colston too. I hope they can keep that magic up in the reg season. Who Dat !!!

Rick

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drew seems to still be at the top of his game. I have some questions about his remaining arm strength, but when you have his precision, he's still due for 5,000 and 40.

Colston has definitely lost a step in the speed department, and he never was blazingly fast I start with. But his height and Drew's accuracy make him difficult to cover in the short and mid range game.

I think and hope Cooks becomes a star. He's got speed and his hands aren't lacking. He might end up being what Donte Stallworth was supposed to be.

Graham is looking like he's ready to produce the best TE season ever. Hopefully he can keep his growing ego in check.

Mark Ingram needs to step up this year or he may be done, or at least done getting paid big money. He is looking really good, but he's in a contract year and fans aren't going to be forgiving anymore if he's still not able to play like a first round pick.

The Saints secondary is looking nasty. Real nasty. I wouldn't want to have to throw against that secondary and I sure wouldn't want to cross the middle with Vaccaro hanging around. He's going to get some personal fouls this year, but his ability and aggressiveness overshadows that as long as it's not excessive.

I still have questions about stopping the run. We've been lacking in that department for too long so I hope Ryan can throw together a scheme to fix it. It doesn't look like a lot run stopping personnel changes were made.

Pash rushing looks alright. With our improved secondary, QBs should be holding the ball longer, which makes it even better.

That's my outlook. I'm thinking the Saints go 11-5 or 12-4, win the division and get at least two playoff wins.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drew always looks great and is the man. Ingram has not been given a fair shot to showcase his true ability in this offense until this season and I think everyone will see how good of a back he can be. He has the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and will not only be coming in for obvious running situations like in the past. His Dad was an NFL wide-out for the Giants so those pass catching genes are in there and I've seen him do it at Bama. Other good news is that he has low mileage on him and is 100% healthy.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drew always looks great and is the man. Ingram has not been given a fair shot to showcase his true ability in this offense until this season and I think everyone will see how good of a back he can be. He has the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and will not only be coming in for obvious running situations like in the past. His Dad was an NFL wide-out for the Giants so those pass catching genes are in there and I've seen him do it at Bama. Other good news is that he has low mileage on him and is 100% healthy.

His daddy is also in prison right now so let's hope he doesn't go that route. ..

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His daddy is also in prison right now so let's hope he doesn't go that route. ..

Yes he is but it was a white collar crime of money laundering and not violent or thuggish in nature thankfully. He actually got an extra two years for jumping bail to watch his son play in the 2009 Sugar Bowl. He said it was worth it. Not excusing the crime but he wasn't an absentee thug father or anything. Basically he was just behaving like your average CEO or elected official these days just wasn't big enough to buy protection.

From what I've seen of Mark Ingram at Alabama he is of pretty good character and certainly not a thug and can't imagine he would need to be laundering money like his old man. There hasn't been a Heisman acceptance speech done with such class and humility since Mark won it 09. Quite the contrast to famous Jamis who didn't even shake hands with or acknowledge the other finalist.

Ingram is a good man and running back and the last guy they have to worry about having off the field issues. Hopefully he will have big year and earn the admiration of Saints fans with his play this year.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ingram is due to have his year, and he has a great personality. Personally, I do believe that he has had a fair chance to show his talent, and he hasn't done it. This is his year to do it, and if does it right, Saints fans will love him (assuming he keeps it up after that).

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, if he doesn't produce this year he should be cut loose. It was sickening to see him run the ball over and over and never get past the line of scrimmage.

I don't know the politics of it but getting rid of Bush and Shockey was a big mistake IMHO.

Rick

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shockey was over the hill and never produced another respectable season once we let him go. Bush wasn't producing enough for us to pass on other options. I do like Bush though, and wouldn't mind seeing him wear the Fleur again.

The defense was atrocious and Ryan was out coached. The season can start in a lot of ways, but worst case scenario for this season was a loss at Atlanta with the defense still unable to play professionally. That's exactly what happened. The only way it gets worse is if that game was in NO.

They have started off with a division loss and will be playing catch-up because of that for at least the next three weeks. Way to come out of the gate, boys.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, being cut loose when he was dong so well probably had a big impact of the rest of his career. I admit I never paid much attention to him after he left but while he was here he earned his paycheck.

Rick

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shock earned his due in NO, but for the most part, Payton and Loomis are decent at knowing when guys have run their course. Shockey was done.

Top Bottom