• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master

DustyDog

Master
    So the FBI had been notified in 2018 or 2019 that this guy was a felon possibly in possession of a firearm. But much like the school shooter that was in the FBI's sights... nothing was found to be of concern. How about now?

They want to take guns away from legal gun owners for no good reason but when they have a report of someone breaking existing gun laws... crickets.
    Oh, the Europeans are famous for "monitoring" terrorists for years before they finally kill a bunch of people. I hope they don't strain themselves.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Oh, the Europeans are famous for "monitoring" terrorists for years before they finally kill a bunch of people. I hope they don't strain themselves.
    As long as we continue to fly $40+ million a week into Afghanistan and give it to multiple individuals on the terrorist watch list including three members of the Bin Laden family (two sons and a grandson) then we are doomed for failure.

We have many members of our government that seem to think the ends justify the means. The question that we as American citizens need to ask is... what is the intended ends?

DustyDog

Master
    what is the intended ends?
    Keep us fearful, divided, and broke so that we don't have the time, energy, or money to focus on them and what they are doing... and I mean what they are doing re: their big picture plans.

They distract us on a daily basis with their picayune bullshit... like the endless "one step forward and two steps back" re: the Second Amendment... as part of that strategy.

Last edited:

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Norinco and sniper don’t belong in the same sentence yet here we are.

Paparazzi reports the “weapon looks big and powerful”

What you need to realise is if the sniper hadn't been spotted Trump would have gone to the next hole and been less than 100 yards away, one report I read said 2
    The Dems feed it and it becomes the bible. I bet 8 out of 10 Democrats will tell you that your wrong. How many times did Kamala say it the other night?
    Thing is they are talking about" their" Democracy, a hybrid Fascist Oligarchy. They will straight up tell you they hate the constitution.

DustyDog

Master
    Some other strange things that i've gleaned, both Thomas Crooks and this guy were in Blackrock commercials.
    One is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action.

I go back to the Kennedy assignations(John and Robert) and MLK, this is what gave us the GCA of 1968.
    Could this be less about killing Trump(that would be icing on the cake) and more about setting up the conditions for a
    full semi-auto ban?
    I know but its Conspiracy Theorists 38-0 now.
    AND...

Southalabama

Master
    Some other strange things that i've gleaned, both Thomas Crooks and this guy were in Blackrock commercials.
    One is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action.

I go back to the Kennedy assignations(John and Robert) and MLK, this is what gave us the GCA of 1968.
    Could this be less about killing Trump(that would be icing on the cake) and more about setting up the conditions for a
    full semi-auto ban?
    I know but its Conspiracy Theorists 38-0 now.
    History shows Reagan as governor of California was instrumental in some of the first gun control. So if a conservative like Reagan could support. Be wary. Even Trump did bump stocks.

Welldoya

Master
    What I would like to know is how this guy knew that Trump was going to be playing golf on this specific day at that specific time at this specific golf club?

That is a very good question. It was reported that he had been hiding there since 1:00 am so he was sure that he would come along at some point.
    How did he know that?

Welldoya

Master
    I’m a Trump supporter and this is not necessarily directed at him because they all do it.
    I’ve always thought it was kind of ridiculous to inconvenience hundreds if not thousands of people by closing streets, stores, etc. so a dignitary can play golf, go shopping or eat at a restaurant.
    Maybe one of the drawbacks of becoming a dignitary should be that you interrupt your normal schedule while in office or seeking an office.

mrjenkins

Expert
    So the FBI had been notified in 2018 or 2019 that this guy was a felon possibly in possession of a firearm. But much like the school shooter that was in the FBI's sights... nothing was found to be of concern. How about now?

They want to take guns away from legal gun owners for no good reason but when they have a report of someone breaking existing gun laws... crickets.
    An unarmed society can't really fight back.

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    That is a very good question. It was reported that he had been hiding there since 1:00 am so he was sure that he would come along at some point.
    How did he know that?
    In that case who prompted Trump to play a unscheduled round of Golf.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    One of the commentators, who is also a friend of Trump, said that he plays golf on most nice Sundays when he’s down there so maybe the guy was just speculating that he would be there.
    Otherwise there is a dangerous leak within his ranks.
    There is more to this than meets the eye.

How did this registered felon work out flying to Florida, buying a SKS, and know the exact spot to camp out waiting for Trump.

Also, how did he facilitate the purchase of the rifle? How did he so quickly find someone with connections to get him (a felon) an SKS with a scope? That's if he purchased it in some alley. Did he find it on Armslist (or other forum) and take a chance that the seller would not check his ID for Florida residency?

There is so much that we don't know but the little we do know screams of conspiracy just like the Butler PA attempt. Much like Butler, I am sure we will never know the complete details.

Would it be a surprise to anyone if this guy Epstein'd himself?

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    There is more to this than meets the eye.

How did this registered felon work out flying to Florida, buying a SKS, and know the exact spot to camp out waiting for Trump.

Also, how did he facilitate the purchase of the rifle? How did he so quickly find someone with connections to get him (a felon) an SKS with a scope? That's if he purchased it in some alley. Did he find it on Armslist (or other forum) and take a chance that the seller would not check his ID for Florida residency?

There is so much that we don't know but the little we do know screams of conspiracy just like the Butler PA attempt. Much like Butler, I am sure we will never know the complete details.

Would it be a surprise to anyone if this guy Epstein'd himself?
    A SKS sanitized with all the serial numbers removed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom