• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm glad Lori is gone, but that was a sad way for her to go. Don't like Carl either, but damn as if his fragile little mind isn't fkd up enough...

I like T-Dog, or I guess liked.

And WTF was that asshat thinking that they were going to take the prison over by letting MORE zombies in...artard.

Very Very good episode!!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish Carl would have gotten taken out at the same time, but I guess Lori will have to do for now.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might have to watch this on Netflix. I haven't seen a single episode, how many seasons are there? Need to know how much catching up there is.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea season 3 looks like it'll be a lot better than 2. And as for Carl dying, if I read right, in the comics way later on after the prison he gets shot again but this time in the eye and still lives But they are not following the comics to a T so we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donkey, I hope you don't mind but I turned that line of text in your post white, just in case people that haven't read the comic didn't want to know that :D. Anyone who wants a spoiler can highlight that and see it...

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After watching the first episode of the walking dead I went out and bought the first three comics. I find I enjoyed the show's storyline and characters more so I never continued with the comics. But if I had the comics first I bet my opinion would have changed.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriescravings.com should have the new episodes on there from this season, although I havent checked.. Great site btw has tons of shows to watch for free

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here we go! Who get's wacked tonight? Does Rick go completely bat shit crazy? Btw-anyone watch Talking Dead last week!!? Holy shit, I had no idea that was Lori in there!! Sick....just frickin sick, and I love it...

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you're telling me that throughout all of this, nobody has considered trying to camouflage themselves as a zombie? And by chance the ninja lady gets covered in zombie guts and it works. I don't know about all of that, seems that plenty of characters have gotten zombie blood on them and it didn't have similar effects.

Also the one armed guy gets the drop on 2 people with guns on him and secures a hostage out of the deal?! Only thing I could think there is that they hesitated because it was Daryl's brother. I think they should torture Maggie by stripping her down to her underwear. I am not sure of how this will help get any info, but it seems like the thing to do.

I guess this means there will be a war of sorts between the two establishments should be interesting.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was an episode in a previous season where Daryl covered himself up with a finished zombie an other walkers passed him on the road, the smell saved him so I'm not sure why they haven't figured that out.

Andrea brought her whore-game, nice job- I thought she'd kill Governor, maybe will...

Great idea on Maggie, saw her on Conan the other night....yum yum yum

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I missed / forgot about that with Daryl.

Andrea wasn't lookin' half bad either... Having trouble believing that she is so dense that she doesn't see that something is off with the Governor.

After watching the walking dead, all I could think of was that I would much rather have a zombie outbreak than an EMP strike... haha.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously... i guess I show my country boy roots....

#1 - why are they not farming the grounds... they have mentioned it in passing but no one has been braking the ground up into any fields
    #2 - water... need a large supply in case a "herd" traps them in for a while. I assume this is covered somehow and not been brought up.
    #3 - I think I could devise some kind of pole weapon for the outer fence that would be deployed when a walker got close to the fence.... imagine a ballista on a slingshot that would strike thru the fence then retract and strike again when triggered.
    #4 - let figure out Hershel a prosthetic leg already so he can be of more use for the crew.

Looks like they are letting quite a few walkers build on on the outer fence... bad idea I think... at least patrol the fence once a day and finish the ones against it... only so much pressure a fence can take against it like that.

Work methodicly on clearing the rest of the prison, also find the prison armory and scavenge any weapons/ammo that might be on walker guards.

I would be looking for some machetes and pole weapons for the crew to use 90% of the time... ammo only as a last resort.... basically when clearing an area - lock the outer door the the section... make a ton of noise then kill as many as you can thru the door.. then go in a clean out the stranglers... even if they look dead they get a head stab.

Top Bottom