Please reply by conversation.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    The last correspondence I have from you is June 20th and you said you were going to think on a deal tha we were talking about.
    So when was this because I truly do not remember but would like to find out.
    View attachment 135603
    We circled back around on this in late September. No biggie. Fact of the matter is you never responded to my texts off site and had me waiting after a half hour each way and 45 minutes at our agreed meeting spot. I'm not angry, just saying I'm not the only one...

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    We circled back around on this in late September. No biggie. Fact of the matter is you never responded to my texts off site and had me waiting after a half hour each way and 45 minutes at our agreed meeting spot. I'm not angry, just saying I'm not the only one...
    Yeah that really sucks ass. I am very sorry that happened. Things are pretty much back to normal for me now and it won't happen again

sakorey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    I had seen this thread about mid-way he and I were in communication but decided to attempt to work with him regardless because this thread had yet to exist after we had already set up a time for a sale.

We had a time, date, and location set to meet. The day of the meet, after I was confirming that we were meeting later that day, he asked to push back two days. I attempted to reconfirm via text the location and time but no response. The following day, the same. On the day of the rescheduled meet, I texted to confirm that we were still meeting and received no response. I called and received no return phone call.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt but still had the same experience that everyone else in this thread has.

Buyer/Seller beware. I would not recommend working with this individual as he will make commitments and break them at his leisure without the courtesy of letting you know.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Yeah that really sucks ass. I am very sorry that happened. Things are pretty much back to normal for me now and it won't happen again
    And here we are a week later... again. No call, no show on another member.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom