• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Patriots72

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very disappointed with bow freak. Had been messaging multiple times throughout the week about an optic. Comes to Saturday when we are supposed to meet. Sent him 3 messages and he ghosted.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Even sader.
    Just a simple call would calm me down.
    Not even a call is akin to saying - -> FORK YOU !! --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    There is another thread with negative reviews also. He left a friend hanging last week. Set up a meet time and didn't show. No call or anything.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Very disappointed with bow freak. Had been messaging multiple times throughout the week about an optic. Comes to Saturday when we are supposed to meet. Sent him 3 messages and he ghosted.
    I certainly am not bailing on you. I don't have a cell phone that I am attached to at all times. There are days on end when I don't touch my phone or even know where it is. I do appologize for forgetting to get back with you yesterday and can meet you whenever you are ready.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Many of the wheeler dealers on the forum have made a part time business out of buying and reselling and expect everyone to be available immediately. This is supposed to be a hobby and fun , not a on time on schedule business venture. I doubt that I’ll sell anything else , but if I do don’t expect an instant response from me . I sometimes leave my phone at home on purpose. It could be a whole day before I respond to an offer. :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds to me an appointment was made and he didn't come through. Phone left home or not. If I set a time I honor it or give advance notice I can't.
    That sounds reasonable , I guess I’m just more casual about my hobby than a lot of folks are. :cool::)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Many of the wheeler dealers on the forum have made a part time business out of buying and reselling and expect everyone to be available immediately. This is supposed to be a hobby and fun , not a on time on schedule business venture. I doubt that I’ll sell anything else , but if I do don’t expect an instant response from me . I sometimes leave my phone at home on purpose. It could be a whole day before I respond to an offer. :)
    I'd think if you make an appointment with someone, you'd show up, phone or not?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That sounds reasonable , I guess I’m just more casual about my hobby than a lot of folks are. :cool::)
    This has nothing to do with being casual or being a hobby or even about guns. I wished to hell I didn't have a schedule, I'd do what I want when I wanted. Not contacting someone who your setting plans with is just wrong imo. Whether it be buying a gun or a vacuum cleaner or setting a meet for a cookout.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Who was this?
    me. no call, no show and still haven't heard a peep from you. was a bit longer back than a week however. set meet, verified time, texted you leaving soon, on my way, here, here still for half hour, then that i couldn't wait any longer. would have been respectful to at least reach out... my times valuable too.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    me. no call, no show and still haven't heard a peep from you. was a bit longer back than a week however. set meet, verified time, texted you leaving soon, on my way, here, here still for half hour, then that i couldn't wait any longer. would have been respectful to at least reach out... my times valuable too
    Oh in June? I am sorry that happened. I already openly appologized and also said that whatever I can do to correct any loss you may have had because of that please let me know but perhaps you didn't see it.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    The last correspondence I have from you is June 20th and you said you were going to think on a deal tha we were talking about.
    So when was this because I truly do not remember but would like to find out.
    1635722652203.png

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Also, I very well could have deleted the messages when I deleted some to clear up space but I don't think so.
    I faIl to see why saying that I am not insinuating that G-Rat is incorrect and it could be that I deleted the old messages is funny.
    But hey I get it... My children find stuff funny that isn't too.

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I faIl to see why saying that I am not insinuating that war buff is incorrect and it could be that I deleted the old messages is funny.
    But hey I get it... My children find stuff funny that isn't too.
    war buff? How did I get involved in this discussion? ..or is there another one here?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom