• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've had him disappear on a couple of deals. One drug out on a drill and saw, so I just sold it elsewhere.
    Said he was coming to pick it up and never heard from him. Sent him a message on it. Said he would be in pcola the next day. Never heard back.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hate to hear this about Matt he’s always been good to go the couple of times I’ve dealt with him

Edit I’ve met him 3 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Guys I am so very sorry for that. Life has been hectic to say the least. One son had to have knee surgery after tearing his MCL, ACL & Meniscus and another son had to have a bone graph after shattering his wrist.
    Now we are dealing with breast cancer...

I have been busy and definitely distracted and a TBI on top of it allcertainly doesn't help but I don't expect nor want any leniency due to my in ability to follow through on deals.

If I caused anyone any trouble or monetary loss please let me know and I will make it right.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Forgive the extra bits of gibberish. Voice to text is needs to be proof read and I obviously didnt

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Guys I am so very sorry for that. Life has been hectic to say the least. One son had to have knee surgery after tearing his MCL, ACL & Meniscus and another son had to have a bone graph after shattering his wrist.
    Now we are dealing with breast cancer...

I have been busy and definitely distracted and a TBI on top of it allcertainly doesn't help but I don't expect nor want any leniency due to my in ability to follow through on deals.

If I caused anyone any trouble or monetary loss please let me know and I will make it right.
    Raising a family that big is rough even when everything does go according to plan

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good dealing with bowfreak today. Made it work through some hardship. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Unless he fulfills his part of our deal fairly soon, I'd have to strongly recommend that any forum member have nothing to do with dealing with him. I understand that he may have some personal issues going on in his life, however, to advertise to sell something, receive payment and not follow through on his part of the deal is unacceptable.

He listed a laser rangefinder that I agreeded to buy. I sent him extra money to mail it to me over 2 weeks ago. I have not received the rangefinder as yet and have sent him several PM's to which he has not responded. Again, he may have personal problems but he could have at least responded to me with something like he's been busy but he'll get it out as soon as possible. Consider, he wasn't too busy to list it for sale.

I've only had excellent dealings with everyone on this forum and I expected the same from him. Lesson learned on my part - don't trust anyone unless you have dealt with them in the past or know them personally.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Unless he fulfills his part of our deal fairly soon, I'd have to strongly recommend that any forum member have nothing to do with dealing with him. I understand that he may have some personal issues going on in his life, however, to advertise to sell something, receive payment and not follow through on his part of the deal is unacceptable.

He listed a laser rangefinder that I agreeded to buy. I sent him extra money to mail it to me over 2 weeks ago. I have not received the rangefinder as yet and have sent him several PM's to which he has not responded. Again, he may have personal problems but he could have at least responded to me with something like he's been busy but he'll get it out as soon as possible. Consider, he wasn't too busy to list it for sale.

I've only had excellent dealings with everyone on this forum and I expected the same from him. Lesson learned on my part - don't trust anyone unless you have dealt with them in the past or know them personally
    It ended up being return to sender due to the label being made illegible. It went out for the second time today and I included the money you sent with it.
    I would've got it remailed out earlier but the wife has been in the hospital

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    First, I'm sorry for your personal issues.

Second, If you had at least acknowledged some of my PMs I would not have posted anything detrimental about our dealings. Just a simple response would have been enough.

Third, I do not want the item for free. We had a deal (you sell, I buy) . I do not want the item for free. I will mail you the money back that we agreeded on for the sale.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0

Second, If you had at least acknowledged some of my PMs I would not have posted anything detrimental about our dealings. Just a simple response would have been enough.

Third, I do not want the item for free. We had a deal (you sell, I buy) . I do not want the item for free. I will mail you the money back that we agreeded on for the sale.
    You are 100% correct. Please keep the funds. I feel bad and buying a case of beer for you would at least make me feel better about it

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Gulf Breeze ain't that far away. I'm curious as to why anybody would risk mailing something (anything, but especially optics and/or electronics) only an hour and a half away

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Gulf Breeze ain't that far away. I'm curious as to why anybody would risk mailing something (anything, but especially optics and/or electronics) only an hour and a half away
    It cost 8.60 to mail and @ 22 MPG (my truck gets 12) it's 12 in fuel + time but I absolutely see your point. I've never had any issues out of the 40 or so times I have mailed items on here or ARFCOM. There are ways fucktards in every crowd but in my experience the 2A crowd is about the most trust worthy there is.

Top Bottom