Book: Unintended Consequences. JUST Read the info at the link.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Very possible

flyandscuba

Master
    There are unintended consequences happening now.

I think the left expected an increase in gun sales after the CT shooting - but not to the extreme level created by the media's push for gun control.

Everything is selling out! Common ammo calibers, mags, firearms of all types.

Those who have never owned - or considered owning - firearms before have bought guns in the past week at an unprecedented level.

The number of armed citizens may begin to out number the unarmed citizens...we can only hope!

Seanpcola

I turned one anit-gun type around since the CT shooting. All it took was a trip to the range and ..........pooooff...............fear of the unknown went away.

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Do you have a copy if that book? ife did you read it online?

wildrider666

Master
    I just found out about the book a few days age while researching some gun control issues. I haven't tracked it down yet.

Make sure the book you get is by John Ross as there are several with the same title.

You can buy it on the net just shop around as it has a cult following and was used as a curriculum material so a lot of prices are like new and used college books.

You can find it new for $29.

Last edited:

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    I just found out about the book a few days age while researching some gun control issues. I haven't tracked it down yet.

Make sure the book you get is by John Ross as there are several with the same title.

You can buy it on the net just shop around as it has a cult following and was used as a curriculum material so a lot of prices are like new and used college books.

You can find it new for $29.

If you can find it for that price dude I'll buy it from you real quick um the link that you sent me had none in stock the cheapest I can find it is about 150 I found them for 200 300 so if you can find 1 I'll gladly pay for it I really want a copy of it I even called the author

Top Bottom