• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murfpcola

Master
    I heard that the suspect in the double murder at that Milton hotel is also the suspect in the murder of the woman in Lillian AL this morning. Her car is missing. A 2003 Chrysler Concord with AL plates that start with 1(Jefferson county). Everyone keep your eyes out and stay protected in case this POS decides to get another car.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    suspect description?

Murfpcola

Master
    I just heard from a friend that cops with long guns are all over the area of Wilde Lake and Pine Forrest road near I-10. Supposedly they found the stolen car in the area. If you live near there I would keep your doors locked and eyes open.

Seanpcola

Yep, drove by there about 45 minutes ago coming from breakfast. Across from Spectrum Systems on 9 mile. That Concorde is in the woods. About 15 ECSO SUVs.

I didn't relate it but at 1:43AM this morning Turbo alerted and ran downstairs. Just as I jumped up my motion sensor for my front porch went off then all the lights came on. I ran downstairs and out the back door to see if I could sneak around and get a peak out front (found a hole in my plan, no one can get into or see in my backyard but I can't see out too well either). I saw a dog or coyote slinking away from the house so unrelated.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Ah shizzle, taking the rifle to the grocery store this morning then...

Seanpcola

Yep, everyone out here is on alert. The ECSO arrested some dude at the same time up at the Tom Thumb at 9 Mile and Beulah Rd. Everyone thought it was that guy but it's now been announced that this was not related to the killer.

Good news is Turbo is on full alert so there won't be any squirrels on this particular property this morning. That eliminates one threat.

SAWMAN

Master
    Sean, don't know which would be better to stop thieves from breaking into your house. It would be either a beware of the dog sign or one that sez "I only own Hi Points". --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Yep! If the don't there won't be one person in Beulah asleep tonight. Nature Trail guys: you need to be vigilant. You are right next door to the action.

Murfpcola

Master
    I missed the press conference but I heard they kept calling him a killer. Remember he can be anywhere right now and may be looking for another car!

Seanpcola

Supposedly (reported by someone that says they work at ECSO but I wouldn't bet on it) that Boyette crashed at 5 Corners in Pace. YMMV.

Murfpcola

Master
    Supposedly (reported by someone that says they work at ECSO but I wouldn't bet on it) that Boyette crashed at 5 Corners in Pace. YMMV.
    I heard the same thing from a friends wife but did not know if ishould post or not. i heard crashed and is on foot. Hope they get him soon.

JBryan314

Master
    The woman killed in Lillian was Peggy Broz. She was a respiratory therapist at Baptist Hospital for over thirty years and was definitely the best one we had in the hospital. No nonsense, hard working, cared about the wellbeing of every patient like they were related to her, and that's not an exaggeration. It was basically her thing to consciously treat everyone like a family member. I'm a RN here and she taught me a lot. Worked with her a couple times every week.

In addition, my cousins know the killer somewhat, through some past drug dealing, I would assume. They say he is dead inside, has no remorse about doing anything to anyone for whatever reason he sees fit. Apparently he has a long rap sheet, with plenty of aggravated assault charges.

Also, the woman traveling with him worked at the Dollar General next to Winn Dixie in Milton. I recently moved to Jay but before that, I lived in the neighborhood across from that store. My wife and I saw her often and talked to her many times. I suppose she was about as nice as her job required her to be. Appearance-wise, it was easy enough to assume she had some recent history with meth. That would explain her acquaintance with the killer, since he was an acquaintance with my cousins.

Peggy left work that morning at roughly the same time I did and she went to the Cash Saver grocery store (or whatever it's called over at Bower Road) and he apparently followed her from that store to her home. Once they arrived he shot her in the head and took her car. Somehow, his SUV was found at the grocery store. I guess the woman that is with him took it back to the store? I don't know.

Anyway, I guess his last known location was in Beulah, since that's where Peggy's car was found.

SRSO/ECSO presser said he "likes to ambush people", so stay alert at all times. Apparently he has no problem shooting a person in the head to take a car that they might have let him have without resistance.

Does anyone have any details on motive for the Emerald Sands Inn double murder he committed? Peggy's murder was motivated by his need for a getaway car, it seems. But I haven't heard a possible motive for the other two.

Last edited:

Murfpcola

Master
    JBryan my wife did some looking on Facebook and when you search the murder's name, the first friend on his friends list is the Greer girl who is one of the Milton victims. By looking at some comments on her page she and Boyette were dating and had some ups and downs.

JBryan314

Master
    JBryan my wife did some looking on Facebook and when you search the murder's name, the first friend on his friends list is the Greer girl who is one of the Milton victims. By looking at some comments on her page she and Boyette were dating and had some ups and downs.

Good stuff. The news is reporting so little about this dude specifically. Almost nothing has been said about the first two murders it seems.

PensacolaEd

Expert
    It was reported in NorthEscambia.com, that there was a Crash at Quintette and Rocky Branch road (where I live), and the driver fled on foot,. Haven't confirmed that it was him.

Seanpcola

Probably unrelated but someone stole a car this morning in Beulah and this area is crawling with LEO. Every dog around me is going nuts and a friend that lives about 2 miles from me on Beulah Rd. says his dog is freaking out (which isn't normal). Several folks out here reported shots fired late last night out here too.

Top Bottom