Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Biden Proposes $200 Gun Tax and Firearm Buyback Program

wildrider666

Master
Reaction score
Old canidate Plan just revisited by the gatewypundant. Haven't heard this was in bill form or in any congressional committee yet. No mention of the GunGrabber Czar being appointed either. Something will surface sooner or later. There's some rural, country district dems that know it wont sit well with their voters. Only need one to keep it from being a tie vote and keep the VP out of play. RINO''s are the real problem.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
This part of his Biden's campaign platform. I have not heard too much yet Jan 21 on any action by Biden to fulfilled his promises to the antigunners. I am sure that it will be happening.

Welldoya

Master
Reaction score
This was written before the georgia runoff. Dems are in the seats.

But virtually all of those will require Congress to act. And regardless the outcome in two Senate races in Georgia that will determine which party holds the majority in that chamber, it will be a tall order to get a majority of lawmakers on board.

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
We all know this in the cards and everyone should have time to figure out your response. I have $200 or so if needed to pay or not pay for registration and other private thoughts. I do have manually operated guns.
I need to see how the cards play and the dice roll on this. The eye of Mordor sees and hears all that is posted on the internet. I expect anti-domestic terror laws to be part of this mix.
Those that are screaming armed defiance might actually convince the antigunners to follow the camel's nose in the tent approach. The hardliners will want the Beto program and start kicking in doors approach.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom