• MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So quit filling them out
    It's a trap
    The only way you win this game is to quit playing
    With all due respect, we're being forced to play the game or we can end up in jail as felons.

The only way to 'win' the game is to eliminate the ATF, perhaps then we can truly enjoy the freedom the 2nd Amendment provides to us all.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    With all due respect, we're being forced to play the game or we can end up in jail as felons.

The only way to 'win' the game is to eliminate the ATF, perhaps then we can truly enjoy the freedom the 2nd Amendment provides to us all.
    I don't own a single rifle caliber "pistol".
    I quit playing that game a long time ago.
    You can too.
    Plenty of other places you can buy guns besides an FFL too. I've legally owned multiple class three items and lost count of the total number of guns that I bought through any number of FFL's, but that don't mean I got to be stupid in the future and keep playing in their trap. I'm done playing. Anything on paper is registration and a trap. From credit card receipts to range memberships to background checks, it's all registration

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It's time's like there's when I look back to that boating accident that caused the loss of all my firearms and think, it was probably for the best.
    i have renounced all violence and have become a peaceful monk.... i threw all aggressive instruments of death out over the 3 mile bridge and have hired a social worker to talk to any bad people who wish me harm.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Yeah, and the IRS will be disbanded the next day. More than likely they will merge the two like they did with border patrol and customs. Instead of two useless entity's you have one with twice the budget. Dream on.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don’t forget the balance of power! Three co-equal branches! One with people in robes, one with people in suits and the other with all the guns, planes, etc! Didn’t you listen in civics?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Is Academy hoping to capitalize On this?
    They just went up on their transfers. $100 dollars now.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, and the IRS will be disbanded the next day. More than likely they will merge the two like they did with border patrol and customs. Instead of two useless entity's you have one with twice the budget. Dream on.
    I have no illusions that the ATF will get disbanded, I do have hope that they will get their fangs removed. if you're not following the case headed to the Supreme Court involving Chevron Deference you should be. Removing Chevron Deference as a matter of law would prohibit all these 'rules' the ATF dreams up, like the bump stocks and pistol braces for example.

This case gives us our best shot at defeating Chevron Deference and removing the ATF's unilateral rule making nonsense.

As for 'rifle caliber pistols', I want to build the weapons I want to build and the 2nd Amendment says I have that right. If a rogue Government agency perverts those rights we have to fight that fight but we have to do that by changing the law and legislation not by declaring we won't follow existing laws.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    btw, if that is the old .410, with the cracked stock i sold you, i forgot to give you the firing pin, so there's that..
    No it’s my Granny’s old squirrel gun a 20 gauge that Grandpa took the firing pin out of when my brother an I were babies
    When he died in 65 the secret of where he put the firing pin went with him

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No it’s my Granny’s old squirrel gun a 20 gauge that Grandpa took the firing pin out of when my brother an I were babies
    When he died in 65 the secret of where he put the firing pin went with him
    wife has her daddys double barrell 12 ga done the same way. old national arms co

Top Bottom