DK Firearms

BIDDING HAS CLOSED... Items to be auctioned to support M60gunners family...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    First off, these items have been donated by several members and one members son. Guns have been test fired for function but histories aren't known. Don't know round counts but all function as they should. When listed tomorrow at noon until Sunday at noon, bids will only be accepted in $50 increments and bidding will start at $50. NO other bids will be accepted, NO comments, NO questions are to be posted in adds. PM ALL QUESTIONS. No discussions will be allowed and any violations of the rules stated here will get you a timeout until the auction closes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Remember, this a charity auction with ALL proceeds going to a family thats received absolutely devastating news as you all most likely know by now. Pickup will be in Pace, Milton or NE P-cola at times to be arranged after close of auction... here are some pics of the item so graciously donated. 20230720_122914.jpg 20230720_123106.jpg 20230720_122322.jpg 20230720_122345.jpg 20230720_122029.jpg 20230720_122047.jpg

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    First up is a giant G19 Gen3 EDC/range package with tons of goodies. 2nd is a Remington 597 22lr with 2 scopes and rifle case. 3rd is an Interarms imported Rossi gallery/pump gun in 22mag. Both rifles will come with 100rnds of ammo. More pics tomorrow other and other items not shown will be included with the pistol package.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Ok everybody, ads are now up in the firearms for sale section with bidding to start at 12pm. All bids in $50 increments ONLY. No questions or comments are to be posted, only the amount of the bid you are placing, pm me directly with any questions. Any violations of terms gets you a timeout until auctions are finished. This item was donated for a charitable cause so consider that when bidding and don't throw a bid at the last minute to try and snatch up a deal... bidding starts at 12pm central time and ends on Sunday at noon. If theres bidding that needs to continue, I will let it happen. The 15 minute deal is in place. So after 12pm Sunday if no bids for 15min, I will close it down and contact winner.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    BIDDING IS NOW OPEN!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Less than 4hrs left to bid ya'll!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    First off congratulations to the winning bidders and 2nd, thanks to all that bid. A very special thanks to the members that contributed items to make this possible. I'm grateful for being offered the opportunity to run this and to have helped M60gunners family in some small way. Ya'll continue to make me proud to be a member of this forum and our community.... well done.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    First off congratulations to the winning bidders and 2nd, thanks to all that bid. A very special thanks to the members that contributed items to make this possible. I'm grateful for being offered the opportunity to run this and to have helped M60gunners family in some small way. Ya'll continue to make me proud to be a member of this forum and our community.... well done.
    Hear, Hear!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom