• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are fantastic firearms. If you check slickguns, I frequently saw them for 269 or less. Shipped- Clay

sfiturbo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife has a Thunder 9, we both love it! Perfect grip for smaller hands and very simple teardown.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Clay, looked but they seemed to be out. Have several pistols an long guns so, not totally unarmed but, really like the little bersa 380 for wife, thanks Denny

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never shot one but I have read a ton of reviews and talked to people that own one and I have heard nothing but great things about the bersa thunder .380 it's actually the gun I'm goning to get my wife but waiting on her to take the pistol class at Styx River Shooting Center first.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the reply, i am new member. Yes seems to be good little gun for the wife. Hard to find it seems, i have 2 sons who live in lower Ala.Thanks again, Denny

Jon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife loves her Bersa 380 - it's a tack driver, handles extremely well and we haven't had a single issue since getting it years ago. We started with a Thunder but traded it in for a Firestorm which is the same thing but with better grips and sights...

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still wish I had my Bersa 380CC version. I always regret when I sell a gun typically.

bowserb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big mistake. Don't get a gun for your wife. She should select her own gun. And Bersa's not a very reliable long term investment. Certainly not a personal protection gun. If she picked it, your wife would be better off with an M&P Shield or even a Ruger LCP...but only if she picks it.

bowserb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife picked the bersa 380
    Oops! Fwiw, my local shooting range-concealed handgun class guys see all the guns. They've had Bersa and Taurus failures galore and strongly advise against them for that reason.

Please excuse typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bersa 380

I keep some guns for a friend of mine when he goes out of town an, on of the guns is a bersa 380 thunder, she like the feel of that pistol. I have read alot of reviews on this little gun an 95% have been good. What is it you dont like about this pistol??Thanks , Denny

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carried a Bersa .380 Thunder for several years. I loved it; gave it to my son a few years ago and he really likes it as well. NEVER had a problem when firing and it carried very well - still does.
    The Bersa Thunder9 is also excellent. You don't have to spend too much to have a reliable firearm; you do have to be picky about which ones you select though.
    Bersa's are reliable, carry/conceal well, take down is simple and don't cost you a ton of money!
    I'm considering buying another Thunder9 myself... my every day carry weapon is M&P 9 - but don't let anyone snub you against Bersa. IMHO

blazein

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a thunder wife likes it 7 yr old grandson can really mess up a bulls eye at 10 yds. Over 1000 rnds down range with all types of ammo never any type of problem

Top Bottom