Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Dang thats a big mess

Reactions: FLT

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BDA far exceeds our MOAB! The Siberian ordenance factory was small compared to this one. I wonder what seismic reading it generated? We can surmise from its original confiscation that it wasn't going for agriculture. Since its well known that Hezbollah controlled the port that it may not have been just "stored", it may well have been a supply source. When countries support or allow nefarious organizations to operate with impunity, they may reap the same ill winds.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A reminder to have a good "in case of fire" plan concerning your ammo/powder storage and where is the best/worst part of your property to egress.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Seems the FIREMEN..fighting the fire in a wharehouse nearby were OBLITERATED into smoke when the fire hit the AmmoniumNitrate

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Unfortunately Lebanon has a long history of bombings! (3) Marines who were my classmates from H/S were killed in the 1983 barracks bombing in Beruit.
    My wife has a cousin who is a Marine who was sitting outside the barracks on the steps when it exploded

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That crater looks pretty well scaled for ammonium nitrate from the crater the small truck of it left in OKC. Weird that veterans today dot com is the only place I'm seeing talk of the first nuclear attack since 1945.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    That crater looks pretty well scaled for ammonium nitrate from the crater the small truck of it left in OKC. Weird that veterans today dot com is the only place I'm seeing talk of the first nuclear attack since 1945.
    Its not the first since 45. Scuttle butt and bomb damage assessment photos show that the Korean DMZ was created by a small nuke, too. There's more, just gotta dig for the info

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Coincidence? The Linked Article and the quote are from a few days before the big boom.

” Netanyahu added, “Hezbollah is playing with fire,” and implied that not just Hezbollah but Lebanon would pay dearly were there to be an attack against Israel. “This is a complicated security event, and Hezbollah and Lebanon bear the responsibility.”

Top Bottom