• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I printed that exact one but without the front lol
    Oh wow! Nice! What brace did you settle on?

I have a little rascal that's kind of similar, mine doesn't have that cool Skorpion look tho. It would be cool to see them side by side one day maybe. Where did you get your parts from?

Attachments

• 20220815_042257.jpg
      20220815_042257.jpg
      347.4 KB · Views: 34
    • 20220815_042257.jpg
      20220815_042257.jpg
      347.4 KB · Views: 36

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So the only place I found the parts kit was ebay. And as for the brace I didint go with one yet I have the Mac n cheese too and still can't decide on the brace lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So the only place I found the parts kit was ebay. And as for the brace I didint go with one yet I have the Mac n cheese too and still can't decide on the brace lol
    Cool, I may check into getting a parts kit soon then. From the chatter I see they seem to be drying up fast as people now can print lowers. Where as before it took all sorts of tools and welding etc. Now ya just print them lol. I'll start researching them asap

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Cool, I may check into getting a parts kit soon then. From the chatter I see they seem to be drying up fast as people now can print lowers. Where as before it took all sorts of tools and welding etc. Now ya just print them lol. I'll start researching them asap
    FAST is putting it lightly... it was hell finding the vz they have a file now for the tac 9 lol so all parts kits bye bye . i have 1 for the ump 45 but cant find the parts to save my life.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    FAST is putting it lightly... it was hell finding the vz they have a file now for the tac 9 lol so all parts kits bye bye . i have 1 for the ump 45 but cant find the parts to save my life.
    Wow. Yeah I better hurry. The main one I want is the scorp. I just like it's looks mainly, and it's size tbh. The other 9mm models now feel clunky once I got used to the 57 lol. As far as a brace most all you need is a good SIG hinge. Then print the rest I think.

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wow. Yeah I better hurry. The main one I want is the scorp. I just like it's looks mainly, and it's size tbh. The other 9mm models now feel clunky once I got used to the 57 lol. As far as a brace most all you need is a good SIG hinge. Then print the rest I think.
    I'll see if I can find the ebay guy I ordered from he has a bunch

Attachments

• 20220830_182741.jpg
      20220830_182741.jpg
      424.5 KB · Views: 31

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Awesome thanks. So this is all I need and I can print the rest right? It'll be next month likely till I can do it anyways. I have a can that should be about due and I'm keeping a few bucks set aside for that. But yeah I'll deffo do this soon thanks!

Anyting5dolla

Expert
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    It's been a nice week for FCU style guns! This week B&T rolled out thier "BWC" (BECAUSE WE CAN!) is what it stands for. Not the other meaning, you prolly don't want to search for BWC on Google lol. Just a warning lol.

Anyways! It seems we may get a foldy FMG 9 after all. But better in many ways. First off it's all metal. Hopefully they make a polymer model that's cheaper, also with a brace so you don't have to SBR it. Best part is tho is that it uses a 320 FCU. So if and when they release this puppy they can make caliber kits up to 10mm for it Hopefully.

If not, Hopefully then the 3D print makers can take over and print out some similar versions with other calibers and braces. We'll see! But it finally appears it won't be just vaporware anymore soon!

I’m dead lol the bwc google search comment had me rolling.

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Awesome thanks. So this is all I need and I can print the rest right? It'll be next month likely till I can do it anyways. I have a can that should be about due and I'm keeping a few bucks set aside for that. But yeah I'll deffo do this soon thanks!
    Yes sir all you need print lower need ar 15 FG. File will have dets for everything you need to have.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Well B&T is about to drop a TP380 that's super tiny! If 380 wasn't so expensive and hard to find, dam! It silences nicely tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom