• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kipp Castaing

Shooter
    I have a itch for a B&T apc9k. I'm about to pull the trigger and get one. Then I started looking at the spc9 a little and I'm second guessing myself lol. Anyone ever own or handle both of them? I don't know of any shop thar that I could go do a side by side comparison for myself. I'm just going down a rabbit hole reading and watching videos lol. I know I'm over thinking it. They both do the same thing I'm sure.

Raven

Master
    Ask yourself: why spend $2,500 when you can get a PSA AR9 or an FX9 that shoots the same caliber for $600? Are the ergonomics or shiny whatever worth the price difference?

Kipp Castaing

Shooter
    Ask yourself: why spend $2,500 when you can get a PSA AR9 or an FX9 that shoots the same caliber for $600? Are the ergonomics or shiny whatever worth the price difference?
    I completely understand that. But I had and still have some psa stuff. If you do side by side comparison with a Q honey badger or noveske m4 Afgan to a PSA comparable model you would understand the big weight difference. Quality fit and feel not to mention reliable accuracy. That's where the price difference comes into play for me at least.

Raven

Master
    I've had several $2,000 PCC's and I understand, I really do. Do I own them anymore? Nope. Because it wasn't worth the difference to me

850guns

Master
    I've never tried those ^^.
    But I've owned or shot:
    Sub2000
    Hi point carbine
    Stribog
    Banshee
    Scorpion
    Copperhead
    Mp5
    Thompson
    JRC
    And other types of pcc.

I prefer the Stribog.
    2nd place is the Banshee.
    Small, light, great ergonomics, aftermarket support, full ambi with affordable aftermarket parts, smart design and from what I hear, a good customer support reputation.

Last edited:

Kipp Castaing

Shooter
    I've never tried those ^^.
    But I've owned or shot:
    Sub2000
    Hi point carbine
    Stribog
    Banshee
    Scorpion
    Copperhead
    Mp5
    Thompson
    JRC
    And other types of pcc.

I prefer the Stribog.
    Small, light, great ergonomics, aftermarket support, full ambi with affordable aftermarket parts, smart design and from what I hear, a good customer support reputation.
    I have a scorpion micro and looked a the banshees. I've heard other people talk good about the stribog to.

Top Bottom