• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Morn. Gentlemen, there was a great movement of God at our church last nite. It is normally a teaching night but, the Spirit began to grow so strong that soon everyone was at the alter as many lives where changed an the devil had to flee. If your soul is not right with God I am telling you now the time as his coming is very near, look around you an see all the things that are happening now in this world!!! I love guns, shooting an hunting as well as anyone but, these thing will mean nothing at the rapture!!!!!!God Bless you All, Denny

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello Sir, I attend Pace Assembly of God, and if you don't attend a church on a regular basis, come visit us!!Have a Blessed Day!!!!Denny

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I attended Pace Assembly for a couple three years, I enjoy Pastor Rogers teaching on Wednesday's

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's great, where do you attend now! I'm not going to preach to you but, don't ever attend a church because you feel [comfortable] there, we tried several an knew right away this was the church for us! Some believe that you don't have to go to church at all, maybe so? What matters is when we face God face to face at the pearly gates of Heaven! Then it may be too late for some, wishing you a blessed day, Denny

Top Bottom