• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    That savage is the protected class. We are the criminals
    Speaking of Savages, have you been following the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio problems.

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Let put it this way, a town of 60K now has additional 20K of diversity.

They have killed one 11year old on his way to school and are intimidating locals.
    Cats, dogs, local ducks and geese are disappearing, one lady saw cats being skinned and gutted hanging from a tree.
    Local LEO won't do anything and when the local wildlife runs out, guess whats next, Long Pig?

Carl

Master
    Springfield was quick to say they weren’t a sanctuary city in the article I read. The 11-year-old was killed in a school bus crash with an unlicensed Haitian driver. At first reading I thought they had just murdered the kid.
    Yeah even when true this stuff is often presented in a way to induce more rage.

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Yeah even when true this stuff is often presented in a way to induce more rage.
    Advertisers get me to buy crap I don't even need all the time, so I have no illusions about my ability to be manipulated! Anyone who just reads/watches the news is pretty much going to be mad all the time. I threw that yoke off.

At least with the advertisers I have new stuff to play with after.

DustyDog

Master
    Springfield was quick to say they weren’t a sanctuary city in the article I read. The 11-year-old was killed in a school bus crash with an unlicensed Haitian driver. At first reading I thought they had just murdered the kid.
    "Unlicensed"... is that what they call illegal aliens now? Regardless, the kid is just as dead thanks to open borders.

Back in the day in Miami, a Columbian who had come here illegally killed a few kids in the school bus he was driving. He absconded back to Columbia before his trial.

ABlaster

Marksman
    "Unlicensed"... is that what they call illegal aliens now? Regardless, the kid is just as dead thanks to open borders.

Back in the day in Miami, a Columbian who had come here illegally killed a few kids in the school bus he was driving. He absconded back to Columbia before his trial.
    No, it means he didn't have a driver's license. The official term IIRC is "undocumented" for people who came in illegally and without inspection, but because I believe the Haitians are here under some form of program that doesn't apply.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    No, it means he didn't have a driver's license. The official term IIRC is "undocumented" for people who came in illegally and without inspection, but because I believe the Haitians are here under some form of program that doesn't apply.

The “sort of program” is the Biden/Harris here’s your free ticket. Check a box and change the classification all they want: these SOBs are still illegal invaders who should be deported ASAP… painfully…. Publicly. Without an ounce of remorse.

F ‘em all.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom