• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Want to warn You guys to stay away from Ataylor in doing business with this individual. We agreed to trade and meet this morning for his listed Springfield M1A SOCOM CQB in classifieds. I have been communicating for the past few months with Ataylor on his listed SOCOM via text message and private messages. He takes forever to respond and that was a red flag but I wanted this rifle so I kept trying to work out a deal. I never spoke to Ataylor in voice it was always text or PM. I confirmed meeting with Ataylor yesterday for meeting this morning and He confirmed meeting at 7AM this morning. As I felt in my gut that He would be a No show turned to be right, He was in fact a No show. I texted him and tried to called him. No answer. So please be warned this individual is a liar and not a person of honesty and I am not sure of his point in doing this but I don’t want any of You guys to be lead on like this. Hopefully this helps other good folks on here and cleans this forum of No good folks!

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    If you had a deal pending with a member, use the feedback feature as well - the little green and red boxes under their names. you can leave positive and negative feedback linked to the deal URL

That's a newer feature (past few years) that helps at a glance. Similar to the age of a profile.

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    More and more of this sh!t is happening on this forum.
    I reccomend (AGAIN !!) that a mod contact these guys. Get their side of the story and if it appears to be bullsh!t,ban them. If they do not answer a mods PM within 72 hrs ... ban them.
    END OF STORY !! ---
    ADDED: AND WOULD SUGGEST - -> when someone is banned,the mods should refrain from puffing their chest out and crowing about their accomplishment. You did your job. Let the guy just fade away.
    If I was a no show on any deal it's because the person are in another state and it's illegal to do business with u .or because of my work which I'm on call 24 7 .or I just decided against it because I found a better deal since prices on here are high as new guns.and I've always called and let them know..and this guy wanted to meet at 7 am this morning at a truck stop and I drank to much and didn't want to drive there still with alcohol in my system..I text him soon as I woke up .I have traded and bought a few guns in here.just because I change my mind .which I can do.im sure I don't see in the rules where u can change your mind.or if u get called into work.so go ahead and do whatever u want.most on here sell used guns for new prices anyway..just because I have butt hurt a few people because I change d my mind or I got called into work.or I didn't wanna drive drunk I apologize..I guess u should have drove drunk this morning or told my boss to f*ck off to make sure I got the trade done..have a great day.i didn't mean to upset anyone.happy new year.and I called him and would have done the deal..he is the one who decided he didn't want to so the deal .not me

Last edited:

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You weren't the only one. He no showed for our meet a couple days ago. Looks like it's just a person playing games.
    U are in a state I can't buy a pistol from and we never set up any meeting.i was I interesteded till I saw u were in fl..thanks

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And first off he decided he didn't want to do the deal.not me.i have the text message..I would have done the deal.he sent the text saying he didn't want to do the deal because I couldnt make it at 7 am at the truck stop because I drank to much..and I didn't wanna drive drunk.but I guess the trade was more important then me driving drunk.all good.

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I concur, the guy is a no go to do business with, flakey, extremely slow to respond and just strings you along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What gun was I supposed to buy from u .that I told u I would buy .I'll wait

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you had a deal pending with a member, use the feedback feature as well - the little green and red boxes under their names. you can leave positive and negative feedback linked to the deal URL

That's a newer feature (past few years) that helps at a glance. Similar to the age of a profile.
    People need to hear both sides of a story before they can leave negative feedback..he is the one who cancelled the deal..not me.i have the text

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My advice is to communicate with people in a timely manner and not ghost them leaving them on the hook.

.again what gun did I say I was gonna buy from u .since u posted I did the same to u.ill wait..u wanna call me out .I wanna know what for .thanks

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What gun was I supposed to buy from u .that I told u I would buy .I'll wait

668428772fb3dd6975f445b0a22c692f.jpg

As you can see the date is 12/24 and you never responded.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And first off he decided he didn't want to do the deal.not me.i have the text message..I would have done the deal.he sent the text saying he didn't want to do the deal because I couldnt make it at 7 am at the truck stop because I drank to much..and I didn't wanna drive drunk.but I guess the trade was more important then me driving drunk.all good.
    I decided I did not want to do deal because You were a No Show, knowing full well We were supposed to meet at 7AM and I said in text that I would give You the benefit of the doubt and meet You no later than 9:30 AM this morning. I can’t help You got slobbering drunk last night. You failed on Your end of agreement and it has been said by other members You have done them the same way. You are full of excuses and do not honor Your agreement. Seems common place for a lot of folks in today’s world to not live up and be responsible to their end of agreement. As far as Me if I tell You I am going to be somewhere at said place and time, You can count on Me being there. I would not want someone doing Me that way and not showing up. This is My last comment on this matter and I hope this will help this Forum be better place and clean out the bad seeds.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    668428772fb3dd6975f445b0a22c692f.jpg

As you can see the date is 12/24 and you never responded.

I wouldn't say he broke a committed deal/meet time, but he did "ghost" you. Not as bad but still could have given a response. I get s lot of messages and miss stuff, but very rarely so hard to say he's at fault here.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like I said communication and this back and forth, days without hearing from him went on for over a week. Giant pain in the ass for no reason.

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All y'all karens who wanna spend your day on here gossiping trying to get me kicked off.becauae a deal didn't go thru or u were in another state y'all can fuss and gossip without me today and the adm can do what they want .if they wanna kick me off because of this I'm fine with that.i can buy new guns for what most are asking for used guns on here anyway.. .im bored with this crap and have better things to do today .taking my kids to the farm to shoot some skeet .have a great day and happy new year.if we didn't do a deal it was for a good reason or u backed out..i wheel and deal all the time with alot of people and different sites and never had any karens complain till I got on here.again I apologize if I hurt your feelings..

Wat508

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Like I said communication and this back and forth, days without hearing from him went on for over a week. Giant pain in the ass for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.I told u I was trying to sell my m1..like I told u..like a bunch of women on here .we never set in a buy or a meet..I guess u never done a real business dea,l sometimes they take weeks or months...not at your convenience..I had stuff to do before I could buy it.i made that clear ..it's not like u have a bunch of people betting your door down for the gun..and i was actually gonna buy it when my m1 sold..that's not the case now..sad .we both could have came out happy but u decided to be a Karen today amd bash me for no r ason..have a great day

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not have said anything if it was a isolated incident but being their is multiple cases I decided to chime in on my experience.

Top Bottom