• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Another dumb ass video using guns, just some more shit to make us all look stupid.

wildrider666

Master
    Another dumb ass video using guns, just some more shit to make us all look stupid.

This was posted in Entertainment Section. It is regrettable when a deliberate piece of humor is taken out of that context and berated as making you (I don't think you have been empowered to speak for everyone) look stupid. If it makes fun of the way you shoot I regret that I addressed your handicap. Again it is all in fun just like this is. Please try not to stress on the little things as life is too short. Here is a good study for you:

The therapeutic value of laughter in medicine. //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21280463

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    As for speaking for everyone NO! just speaking for myself, but you will be suprised to find how many gun owners feel the same. Its my opinion and if you dont agree then thats ok. Its also my opinion "I feel I have more to lose than you". So next time just tell me to kiss your ass and stop the pychiatric bullshit.LOL

Last edited:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I think the video was made with tongue-in-cheek humor in mind. I think WR posted it for a laugh. I also believe that if a Liberaltard finds a way to use stuff like that against us they will. There are hundreds if not thousands of dangerous/stupid gun stunts on youtube so at this point it doesn't really matter.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Im just pickin at him. WR has been a valued poster to GCGF

TraderDan

Master
    I myself find it funny and entertaining. Good Post for entertainment value. so kiss my ass! Tell em' Stanley "Safety Second"

Top Bottom