• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got my 48th last night. Checking on the goats before going to bed, they all alerted to something coming through the woods so I waited and watched.
    Yep, my dogs were raising hell. Normally its deer in the yard. I usually don't get concerned until my female Catahoula starts barking. She was. The dumb boys bark at leaves, the wind, etc.
    The thermal is a real good idea for nightime stuff. Was able to shoot then see exactly where it went. Was able to instantly walk right to it and dispose of it. Pine stump holes are handy.
    Even though this is an entry level one ( 100 yard max) it's working fine for my needs and is useful.
    This would be really great for tracking deer that have been shot as long as you have a relatively clear line of sight.
    Better than $450 nv.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Yep, my dogs were raising hell. Normally its deer in the yard. I usually don't get concerned until my female Catahoula starts barking. She was. The dumb boys bark at leaves, the wind, etc.
    The thermal is a real good idea for nightime stuff. Was able to shoot then see exactly where it went. Was able to instantly walk right to it and dispose of it. Pine stump holes are handy.
    Even though this is an entry level one ( 100 yard max) it's working fine for my needs and is useful.
    This would be really great for tracking deer that have been shot as long as you have a relatively clear line of sight.
    Better than $450 nv.
    Have used thermal for daylight finding of downed deer 4 times now. Works well for that.

Top Bottom