• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you look at the normal gun sale sites you will see AR's not only in stock but at prices well below the previous high market value and actually within a couple hundred of Pre Idiot Scare (PIS) prices.

I see dozens of sites selling metal and plastic AR mags for $17-20. high cap 15/22 and 1022 mags are avail at NORMAL PRICES. Many people are still posting High Scare prices for mags as their backorders are are delivered and they want to make there first million. Too bad these folks have missed the boat (for now).

Go to http://www.slickguns.com/ Or just use Bing shopping search. Check prices before you pay some entrepreneur 4X PIS price.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ammo is out there but stores (except Wally) are gouging as long as people keep paying their asking prices. We all see the second hand "Market Value" ads too.

I say let them keep it and tie up their investment dollars. Ammo is avail if you are willing to pay extreme prices. I refuse. Sooner or later people will with either fill there needs with high price crap or will not buy a trendy prices. Retail shelves will fill in. As long as you have enough ammo for your primary firearm to repel boarders, just sit and wait it out.

IMHO,
    WR

doc92

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think mags are different. In the beginning of all this crap, everybody was buying mags like crazy, myself included. But mags aren't consumables like ammo. Buy 20 mags and you're good for a long long time. I expected the mag prices to level out/lower much quicker than ammo. Ammo prices will keep rising for another 2-4 years, hopefully no longer than that. The feds are buying up everything. Local law enforcement has gigantic backorders on pretty much all their ammo.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone who does not think the Commies aren't gearing up to fill our ammo needs does not see the big picture. Only the US's most commonly used rounds will be in short supply (or price gouged) are the .22LR and .223/5.56 for awhile. All the hunting stuff, and handgun ammo is coming back now and stocks are catching up with demand.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone who does not think the Commies aren't gearing up to fill our ammo needs does not see the big picture. Only the US's most commonly used rounds will be in short supply (or price gouged) are the .22LR and .223/5.56 for awhile. All the hunting stuff, and handgun ammo is coming back now and stocks are catching up with demand.

I can't find 30/30

Rolltide1021

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dirtysouth. I have a box of Federal 30-30 I will give you. However, I do not get to milton often so if you want it you'll have to meet me somewhere close to Pensacola. Ill PM you my number.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dirtysouth. I have a box of Federal 30-30 I will give you. However, I do not get to milton often so if you want it you'll have to meet me somewhere close to Pensacola. Ill PM you my number.

I work downtown Pensacola and live in Pace. If you can get the box to me, I'll take it to Pace and he can pick it up there. It'll save 20 miles each way anyway.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AR and Magazine prices are definitely dropping, but it is still very difficult to find 9MM in any quantity. I ran out last week and wasn't able to find any to re-supply in spite of my constantly monitoring my usual sources.

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AR and Magazine prices are definitely dropping, but it is still very difficult to find 9MM in any quantity. I ran out last week and wasn't able to find any to re-supply in spite of my constantly monitoring my usual sources.

Wish you would have said something, I just traded 15 boxes. I will keep an eye out for you.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FGT Gouger has 66 "well used" metal AR mags for $1650 (would be $25 ea) and 50 new pmags for $1800 (would be $35 ea). He may be too late. Hope the house rent is not over due.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There will surely be another oblama scare soon enough. Just hope you don't have to register or pay evil tax, and they stay transferable. Good luck with your new sale.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish you would have said something, I just traded 15 boxes. I will keep an eye out for you.

I got some on order and have been able to replenish, but its just getting tougher to find, and the prices are still going up.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just want to be able to find a little bit of .22 to break in a new gun. I can't find any to speak of. And I am not paying an arm and a leg for it. SO I guess the new gun will stay a safe queen for a while.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    FYI...I am kidding about getting the mags...

I do have some 9mm and 22 for my new guns so am happy, certainly not the quantity for an armed revolution...LOL

Top Bottom