AR $3700 Anybody have this much "demand"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Price : $3,700.00
    Ad Start : 1/9
    Ad Views : 79

High Standard AR with 3 30 round Magpul mags(one windowed), 220 mixed rounds, Beta C-mag, Magpul sling, and sight. The AR has Magpul trigger guard, pistol grip, sling plate, handguard, AFG and BAD Lever. It also has a magwell grip modified to work with the C-mag. It also has an RRA operator stock. $3700 cash in Okaloosa. Eight50 two25 four285.

(NOTE: Not my Gouge by the way)

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    And why am I here wasting my time reading your post when I should be contacting him right nowwwww!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BETTER HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mullet Hunter

Master
    I bet he sells it within $300 of his asking price... It may take him 6months but someone will buy it. I do think it is over priced, however you will rarely find one these days for less than $1500.... It's the new normal and its not gonna get any cheaper... We laugh now but next week we might be crying because we don't have the means to fight the good fight due to not following the eveloution of firearms, and gun control..... Ohh yeah! I'm Serious about the six month bet $100 any takers?? It will sell.....

Last edited:

Ken232

Marksman
    Damn I'll sell my BNIB PSA M4 A3 for 2500.00 WITH the A2 carry handle and 2 30 round green follower metal mags and Ill even shake the hand of the buyer coated with Vaseline:)

Ric-san

Master
    Yea, I'm all over this except for one thing...I demand MSRP...!!!

yingzhaoquan

Expert
    Msrp wont mean much if they ban them. Gotta love the government. "criminals are always treated so harshly, so lets give them some help for once and take away peoples guns so they cant shoot back or enjoy being safe in their own home as american citizens". 140 people died in mas shootings last year, but its ok that the guns obama let into mexico killed over 4000 children and displaced a quarter million families.

Top Bottom