Anyone with a glock needs to check this out 189.99 lasermax's on sale!!! Steal!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Really? Please share your experiance,never owned one but have come real close...

Well I had one on a G21 that I had at one point and it would usually be fine for the first couple rounds that I fired. After that it would turn off due to the recoil of the. 45 round I believe.. I havent tried it on a 9mm or whatever because that left a bad taste in my mouth.. Another problem I can see happening is somehow engaging the switch when holstering your weapon and draining the battery.. Cool concept though

MrFish

Expert
    I have one in my G22. Never had any of those problems. AL Marine Police have them in all of their G22's also.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yeah that is wholesale and the price I paid, Excellent sight and I highly recommend them over all grip styles! I cannot engage while holstering and unless incorrectly installed(the switch) or broken(send back to factory) never goes off on recoil. Excellent price especially for the gen 4's

FowlHunter13

Master
    I had one on a Glock 19 that I had and loved it. Never had one issue with it. If I remember correctly, even if you leave it on accidently it will turn itself off after a little bit. I might be mistaken on that though.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Well maybe I just got a lemon, but sometimes thats all it takes to steer you away from something..

Top Bottom